Harrows Darts.

Yet another on-line board coming soon - HiDarts
Hi guys,

Looks like yet another online board is coming to the market.

Couple of interesting points about this one....

Connects to Android, IOS and PC.

Wood construction.  Sure this will help with sound dampning.

Integrated webcam

Online co-op play.

As always I guess it comes down to how good the software is and how many users are online.

Link to website:

https://hidarts.com/
Terrible website though!

Looks like online soft tip boards are going to be flooding the market place soon!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm really surprised that Darts Live is not leading the charge on this. They already have most of the Asian market locked up in the bars/pubs and could easily gain a ton of ground in the USA with a home online board. Still interested in VDarts H2 or the Darts Connect board though. Not sure what "wood construction" would mean to a soft tip board.
Darts: 18g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3, L-Style Laro Shafts, L-Style Champagne Flights
Best out (steel tip): 170 (T20, T20, DBull)
Again tried to go to the android play store to get the app and see if it connects to peeps,,,the app can not be found on the google play store,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-07-2016, 02:12 PM)TR3FEUGO Wrote: I'm really surprised that Darts Live is not leading the charge on this. They already have most of the Asian market locked up in the bars/pubs and could easily gain a ton of ground in the USA with a home online board. Still interested in VDarts H2 or the Darts Connect board though. Not sure what "wood construction" would mean to a soft tip board.

DL charging too much. slash the price in half, add online play and i'd buy it in a heartbeat
Darts: 18g softtip Monster Cobra 2BA, 260 LStyle Champagne Shafts, L3 Flights.
Other Darts: 18g softtip Monster Soldier No.5
Best out (soft tip): 106 (16, Bull, d20).

Darts Connect ID: 1000002362
(03-07-2016, 04:29 PM)huckduck Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 02:12 PM)TR3FEUGO Wrote: I'm really surprised that Darts Live is not leading the charge on this. They already have most of the Asian market locked up in the bars/pubs and could easily gain a ton of ground in the USA with a home online board. Still interested in VDarts H2 or the Darts Connect board though. Not sure what "wood construction" would mean to a soft tip board.

DL charging too much. slash the price in half, add online play and i'd buy it in a heartbeat

I will not buy it in a heartbeat ,,if I can not even sign up to login ,,, ,,, I will first see a lobby with players that are waiting for the challenge before any of these upstart plastic bluetooth online board companies get my $$$$,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They need to get a successor to the Dartlive 200s - with online play - to market asap. Either way, I'm definitely buying a home soft-tip board within the next few months. For me, Vdarts still looks favourite at the moment.
I dont know why people with soft tip boards just dont join WDA and play online i know you all want online play but it works for steel tip boards and would be good for now with everyone wanting online play and debating over which board to get
Honestly the thing that jumped out right away for me on their website was the 20 section on the green/white...
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
(03-07-2016, 04:53 PM)4737 Carlin Wrote:

They need to get a successor to the Dartlive 200s - with online play - to market asap. Either way, I'm definitely buying a home soft-tip board within the next few months. For me, Vdarts still looks favourite at the moment.

The application for the 200s needs to be updated and not the board. All the technology is already there for them to have online play, they just need to add those features to the application that runs the board. I am definitely leaning towards the V2Darts board as well. Although with a few choices out there now, I'm waiting until the April timeframe before making the leap.
Darts: 18g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3, L-Style Laro Shafts, L-Style Champagne Flights
Best out (steel tip): 170 (T20, T20, DBull)
(03-07-2016, 05:28 PM)TR3FEUGO Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 04:53 PM)4737 Carlin Wrote:

The application for the 200s needs to be updated and not the board. All the technology is already there for them to have online play, they just need to add those features to the application that runs the board. I am definitely leaning towards the V2Darts board as well. Although with a few choices out there now, I'm waiting until the April timeframe before making the leap.

I'd much rather they make the 200S easier for Europeans like me to buy - nigh on £300 after import taxes and shipping from US/Japan...

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Yeah importing a board that expensive from outside the EU isn't gonna happen for me. Just rediculous how much extra costs come with it. 

If only a big European brand would make a proper soft tip board with online play...
i guess you could make one and make buck no?
Darts: 18g softtip Monster Cobra 2BA, 260 LStyle Champagne Shafts, L3 Flights.
Other Darts: 18g softtip Monster Soldier No.5
Best out (soft tip): 106 (16, Bull, d20).

Darts Connect ID: 1000002362
Great idea! Gonna make mad $$$
U guys do realise that Dartslive is running a business leasing machines for darts play both online and offline. Those clients they have depend on the flow of people coming to the pubs to drink, have fun AND PLAY DARTS.

They are so not going to screw their clients just to introduce dartboards with online play.

The don't even need to switch the 200s to make online play happen, all they have to do is build a match making function into their app and charge you a monthly sub, but how much are they going to charge per month that can balance their on-site charges to their clients and u online players ?

They are not going to burn their bridge just to introduce online play. Just forget about Dartslive making online play happen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VDarts H2 Soft Tip Dart Board with online play coming soon Getagrip 240 81,962 06-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Nick Pugh