Harrows Darts.

Darts going left
I have the problem that since a while my darts often tend to go left and I don´t know what really to do against it. Any suggestions?
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Check your release point and make sure your not turning your wrist at that point.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The darts may just but young. Young darts tend to find an appeal in the Left, but as they get older they usually take a shift to the Right..

:-)
Also, (assuming you're right handed) make sure your torso isn't twisting, which will send the dart left for sure. If your stance is somewhat straight-on, it's easy to twist anticlockwise and not be aware of it. If your stance is dead sideways, you won't twist.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

How do you mean that exactly?
I think it could be something like this.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...

I guess another way to say it is that if your throwing shoulder comes forward and the other shoulder comes back, the dart will go left.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Also level up your elbow...and when you throw your arm is the only part that is moving..straight,release then follow through.. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
I think there is a lot of good advice here, and to that I will add one more thing. The brain is bad with negatives, so try to focus on what you want, rather than on trying to prevent what you don't want.
Hence "Go in the triple 20" is superior to " Don't go into the fives!!"

Hope that helps!!
I think i´m turned a bit to the wrong side, i also have some problems with my lower back hurting after a while of throwing.

I don´t know how to get my elbow level, i filmed my throw a few times and my elbow is at a 15° to the top. But i don´t know how to change that.

(03-07-2016, 12:33 PM)Eyebala Wrote: I think i´m turned a bit to the wrong side, i also have some problems with my lower back hurting after a while of throwing.

I don´t know how to get my elbow level, i filmed my throw a few times and my elbow is at a 15° to the top. But i don´t know how to change that.

I was about to say the same, my lower back is really starting to play up, at first I put it down to an uncomfortable chair, now I think it could be "darts growing pains" is this a thing!!?
Just make sure your not excessively leaning or twisting, like anything there is aches and pains from doing something new but as long as they are not caused but straining into awkward positions, you still need to be comfortable with your stance.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJqP6xvDrNw
Here try this link..
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
I changed my stance yesterday so that my back won´t hurt and today after getting up had a throw and hit a 100. Very pleased with this and i hope it will be better now.

I have changed my stance and many other things over the last 7 years, I am not done yet, still finding little things to alter to improve, for some it can be a long journey but its worth it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Two options worked for me stood slightly squarer to the board, but what nailed it was going up a couple of grams once cured I settled on one gram heavier.
Cheers Geordie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Left Left and Left Carpy 5 283 11-13-2020, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Robert Burns
  64 and 68 with two darts left Ed180 8 305 11-12-2020, 07:28 AM
Last Post: KLFToronto
  Darts keep going left Radebe5 4 779 06-20-2018, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Adams
  darts going left & right ray-gun88 5 3,442 03-14-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: nivla