Harrows Darts.

Unknown Red Dragons
Does anyone have an old (last years?) Red Dragon Catalogue with these in? Got them off ebay barrels only so I'm curious what they are, what range they were, and original price might be interesting to know too. They are 25g, 90%, black titanium finish, 45.8mm long and 7.1mm fat (apparently...... I have no way of checking) 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
Recoils I think
yes
Cheers, Nice one. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
They aren't visible on the RD website anymore, but interestingly you can find the page by googling them..

https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/8983/Recoil-25-gram/
Awesome looking grip! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  T'was one of my much earlier choices.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-04-2016, 03:27 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Awesome looking grip! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  T'was one of my much earlier choices.

I'm liking them so far, they seem like good darts.
Good afternoon all, I've just bought a brand new set of these but unfortunately can't find these on the Red Dragon website or in any Red Dragon brochure that I've owned. Could someone tell me if these are match weighted? Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dan, yes they are match weighed to within 0.1g.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Thanks very much Swiiiitch Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1 from me!

Here is a picture of the set that I've just bought:
(03-16-2017, 09:42 PM)DanGoldsmith180 Wrote: Thanks very much Swiiiitch Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1 from me!

Here is a picture of the set that I've just bought:
I love R.D darts ,so many cool styles

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Same! Can't wait to get them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
These were the best set of darts I ever threw with. Changed the points to knurled and ruined them!! Went to RD to buy a new set and they were discontinued a few days earlier. I was gutted!!
Still loving these darts, I bought another set quickly while the guy on ebay still had them for sale.

They really suit the way I hold and throw the darts, I guess. I'm selling all the other darts I own as they just didn't work as well as these for me, although I do have my eye on a couple of sets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unknown (to me) darts brand t.l.f. ? oatcake180 1 319 03-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Last Post: mc1958