Target Darts.

Dartslive The World 2016
Looks like there will be a grand final again this year, but only 5 tournaments  - schedule just announced with the first event taking place on my daughter's 18th birthday

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice I will be there as well my birthday is on the 7th!
Have to say 6 stage total is disappointing.
I heard Dartslive is struggling.
Internationally? I don't think so. Strong as ever.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes it is Scotty. Dartslive is phasing out in California. Most of your friends moved to Phoenix already. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Phoenix is merging with NDADarts.

Malaysia is dominating the electronic board competition in Asia.
Chris Lim? You around buddy?
Lol. Try calling Heckman! Of course Chris will always concur especially if Joelle is listening!
Hello everyone,

I saw this blog and thought I would drop a reply just to clear some things up. I have been working for DARTSLIVE since they arrived here in North America. I was actually the first employee of DARTSLIVE North America. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me directly on FaceBook.

There are a lot of rumors about DARTSLIVE that are pretty outlandish. The best one I've heard is that DARTSLIVE's plan was to just rake in money for 2 years and move on to the next country. Or that the dart boards are 15 feet tall and wouldn't fit in any normal sized bar location. For some reason people find the need to bash the company that literally is trying to grow the sport of darts worldwide. DARTSLIVE has gone through some big changes this year. Many of the employees of DARTSLIVE have gone different routes but DARTSLIVE is still strong and is moving forward with re staffing the office and also planning some big things for this year. In past years, I admit there wasnt much consistency with events and planning. But now we are stronger than ever and we look forward to continue expansion and promotion of the North American market.

There are 5 THE WORLD stages because of the huge prize money that is involved. And we are very happy to bring THE WORLD back to Las Vegas that is tied into the DARTSLIVE USA OPEN and SUPER LEAGUE Fiesta events! That's 5 days of events with $200,000 in prize money May 4-8th at Westgate Hotel. $55 rooms nights by the way!

Anyways I hope this cleared up some stuff! Thank you guys for taking the time to read this.
See you all on the board some time!

Best regards

Chris Lim
Thanks for stopping by Darts Nutz Chris!! And thanks for the post! Thanks for all you do. Don't be a stranger pal! It gets goofy around here but there are a lot of good people on this forum. YOu are more than welcome to drop by anytime.
The only issue I am aware of is between the Dartslive corporation, pub owners and contract operators. There were issues unresolved at that level. Darters are just there to play and have fun on whatever board you set up on a pub. For whatever tournament system and format, as a player - we are only are there to play and have fun.

Of course we sometimes wonder where the Dartslive boards are. Where have they moved; who transferred them? Who replaced them with Phoenix boards? What happened to the Dartslive league in Orange County and San Fernando Valley?

The transition was abrupt and surprising.
(03-18-2016, 11:44 PM)Scotty Burnett Wrote: Thanks for stopping by Darts Nutz Chris!! And thanks for the post! Thanks for all you do. Don't be a stranger pal! It gets goofy around here but there are a lot of good people on this forum. YOu are more than welcome to drop by anytime.

I wander over to Dartsnutz after after a long absence and discover both Scotty and Chris in the forum.  What's up gentlemen?

Back to topic.  DARTSLIVE (Japan) arrived to the US first.   Phoenix (Korea) followed closely behind.  V-Darts (Taiwan) is now starting to emerge.  Shelti (Spain) is still hanging on.  Arachnid (US) is still very strong in the USA.

DL may be fading in some areas, but they are still going strong.  They're evolving, as are all of their competitors, as they try and grow their markets around the world.  Competition amongst all of these vendors is a good thing for all of us players.  It gives us more play and compete.
Why is Dartslive fading? Is it their price per game? There large cut of coin off the top, which makes the bar owner get less cut? I really like Dartslive. Wish I could put one in house.
They let anyone in here these days Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartslive The World 2021 - cancelled :-( mc1958 3 325 02-05-2021, 05:21 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  DARTSLIVE The World 2020 mc1958 15 781 03-26-2020, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe
  DARTSLIVE The World 2019 mc1958 38 2,010 11-15-2019, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Troll
  DARTSLIVE The World 2018 mc1958 56 5,054 12-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Dartslive The World, Stage 6, Hong Kong mc1958 23 2,403 12-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl