Shot Darts

Want these for £9.99 ? NOT GOING TO MISS THEM TWICE
Just saw the at dartsclearance, 53.2 mm 22 gram and 6.4mm diameter for £9.99

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172118034668?...EBIDX%3AIT
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Lovely,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have a set already on the way from Darts Clearance,,,,,to go with the 3 from them already,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bargain Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. nice find Chris
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

They really do make some really "Nice",,,"Nice" did I say "Nice",,???,,,,,, darts,,,,,for an incredibly low price,,,,,,I keep an "Eye" on their page for any interesting shapes and weights,,,,, for me it is like an online custom shop,,,,at a great value,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice Chris, Thanks for sharing :thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

Great find Chirs thank you, purchased a set earlier.

I throw 24g darts however i've got a 22g set of Brass darts and i'm finding lately i'm throwing them much better than my 'normal darts' so these will be a great experiment for me!
Yeah, I'd want them! I think the grooves are great, but i can't use them.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sweet find Chris!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just bought a set one set left!!!
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g
Ok so dont laugh but just got in from work went on ebay to order these and the listing has ended... what a sickner. Was going to order last night but the Mrs was giving me the "not more darts evil eye" over my shoulder.
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Send em a message Chris. They're good people and they may have more left still.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
(03-02-2016, 09:23 PM)Alex Wrote: Send em a message Chris. They're good people and they may have more left still.

Thats a good idea mate, I'll try that now
Current Board 
Darts

After being such a good sport and spreading the word Chris misses out! i'm sure they could sort something.

They should be here today, the postage times were so quick!
(03-03-2016, 10:47 AM)Seán4393 Wrote: After being such a good sport and spreading the word Chris misses out! i'm sure they could sort something.

They should be here today, the postage times were so quick!

They are out of stock and may not get any more?
Current Board 
Darts

Get in the bst! Had I bought a set, which I seriously considered, I'd send you em out of fairness.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
(03-03-2016, 07:26 PM)Alex Wrote: Get in the bst! Had I bought a set, which I seriously considered, I'd send you em out of fairness.

Thanks for that Alex I appreciate that but nobody to blame but myself.
If by chance anyone thats bought these decides not to keep them please let me know, i have plenty to trade or I  will buy them if you want
Current Board 
Darts