Harrows Darts.

Two darts left on 50
Ive always wondred what to go for when i leave myself 50 with two darts in hand do you go straight for bull on a 10 or a 18 depends how cockey i feel  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'd always go for 18 if I'm left on 50. Love D16 lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I go either depends how im feeling i do like double 6 lol
You can go either 18 or 10's.

But just keep this in mind... going 18's is risky. It's always really easy to hit a treble when you don't want one. Especially if you're not a pro. Going bull is a bad idea.
I would never go bull from 50 unless I only had one dart in my hand.

I also don't go single 18 as, like Cy says above, I don't want any risk whatsoever of busting which is what could happen if I get tentative and drop it into the treble.

So I go for single 10 every time. I find the bad misses are less bad, and the most likely by far seems to be the miss into single 15. This leaves 35 which is OK as I can aim at the 3/19 wedge for D16 or D8. Yes, you're not going to finish with 2 darts if you miss 10 with the first but the same is true for 18's unless you fluke the T4.

I always try to leave myself on a good double even when you think your opponent is going to finish. If they're going to feel pressured then they'll feel it more if you're sat on 32 than if you bust yourself from wherever you started the previous visit from.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
10's for me as I love D20
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
18 - D16

The more you think about it, the more likley your going to fluff it IMO.
(03-02-2016, 12:14 AM)REBEL Wrote: 18 - D16

The more you think about it, the more likley your going to fluff it IMO.

I thought I was the only one for a minute then haha
I have bust so many times going for 18 that I always go 10 D20 now. Same for other 2 dart finishes - I'll always choose the option where a treble doesn't bust it.
10 first.
10-d20.

my tops is more consistent than my d16
Darts: 18g softtip Monster Cobra 2BA, 260 LStyle Champagne Shafts, L3 Flights.
Other Darts: 18g softtip Monster Soldier No.5
Best out (soft tip): 106 (16, Bull, d20).

Darts Connect ID: 1000002362
18 d16 for me. If I was to have a rare big lead would take a shot at bull thoughGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

T10, D10
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
(03-02-2016, 12:41 AM)Dalman Wrote: I have bust so many times going for 18 that I always go 10 D20 now. Same for other 2 dart finishes - I'll always choose the option where a treble doesn't bust it.

Smart man. Have a +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I like 10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  left eye dominant BIRDIEBOY13 9 1,761 10-13-2018, 01:20 AM
Last Post: TFSmith