Darts Buddy

mardle pixel grip
Hey everyone , iv just purchased wayne mardles new target darts they look amazing but has anyone used a set of these or own a set? Just want to know what iv bought? Buying blind is very hit and miss. Especially with darts. I bought gary anderson phase 3 darts cos he's my favourite player but I can't throw them at all. Long barrel on them though so that may be the problem. Worried I'm doing the same with the mardles tho Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Buying blind....pretty hard to know what you like until you know what dimensions your more comfortable with. I bought a set of longish straight barrel Pumas because id never thrown a straight barrel b4. Took me a week to figure them out lol.

Yeah I seem to prefer a barrel that's around 48-50mm I just think the anderson barrels are to easy to throw offline and they seem to go above where I aim. Always in the double above the one I'm going for.
Lovely looking darts, haven't had the chance to throw any yet unfortunately but they look nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. hopefully they work out for you
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They are a superbly made dart and look even better in the flesh. They have a decent level of grip too. If you like straight barrels around 50mm long you should like them a lot
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
i have a set and love them. They feel great and the pixel grip is awesome. The DNA coated pixels look great but I've seen the barrels come in 2 different coated DNA. If you look at Getagrip's review he has like a pink/yellow coated barrels but mine is more blue/purple with a little pink/yellow
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
All sounds very positive feeling a bit more relaxed about them now. More than I'd normally pay for a dart so il persevere with them regardless
If you like the pixel grip (which I do) then they are very good darts
Alot of people I'm noticing gave the Jamie lewis rastas on here. Are they that good?
(03-02-2016, 09:39 AM)jimbo182 Wrote: Alot of people I'm noticing gave the Jamie lewis rastas on here. Are they that good?

Depends what sort of dart you like but I rate em highly, so do a lot of others on here. They're my go to dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wayne mardle generation 2 darts TJD180 18 2,418 03-27-2018, 08:00 PM
Last Post: The G
  Carrera C4 vs. Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip Andries Van Boxlaer 2 1,019 11-23-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: TheRedBit
  Wayne Mardle 501 soft tip 20gr, barrel weight? Shroker 14 2,490 05-30-2017, 10:01 PM
Last Post: philliesricky