Harrows Darts.

1930's The People National Darts Championship Programme
Check out the dimensions for the darts setup in the second pic:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That's a great find Darren, Love that
yeah its a good bit of history.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

great find, 9ft !!!! i would miss the board !
Getagrip's Museum opens very soon i can feel it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. hahaha
Nice little leaflet - the bit on the right looks good as well - £1,000 back in 1930 was a lot of dosh, wonder how much it would be in today's money
according to this site https://www.measuringworth.com/ppoweruk/ its worth £49,300 if I did it right

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great programme
(07-12-2013, 02:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote: according to this site      https://www.measuringworth.com/ppoweruk/        its worth £49,300 if I did it right

Just goes to show how inflation has skewed things.    I remember when I was first employed as a teenager making $1.25 an hour back in 1965 which was minimum wage back then in the U.S.      Adjusted for todays pay, it works out to something in the $9.84 an hour range in todays era. Still not enough to make a living on and right about poverty level.
Nice ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signed programme carlmuscleman67 4 1,137 03-15-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  News of the World Signed Programme shafted 18 9,102 07-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Last Post: shafted
  Darts English Pewter Bowl from The People 1956-57 Getagrip 2 2,155 05-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  1977 Silver Jubilee Classic Programme Signed by Nicky Virachkul Getagrip 2 2,391 03-28-2013, 04:36 PM
Last Post: rabsmith2
  Darts Programme that belonged to Keith Dellers mum. Getagrip 2 2,471 03-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip