Target Darts.

Jelle's L Style Flights
This may of been posted elsewhere

It seems the Jelle Klaasen L Style Flights have been released

https://www.andresdartshop.nl/a-41187063...e-klaasen/

I imagine they'll be coming to the UK stores soon enough
Looking pink! And expensive......
Nice hope they make them in black
They will be cheaper at WDS once he gets them in stock.

I think WDS will the only place to get them. Not seen anyone else do more than the standard L flights with maybe a couple of Hello Kitty's thrown in. (that said once I saw WDS prices I didn't look much further)
I cant find these online on either WDS or any UK stores, did either end up stocking these?
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
I think he has just started using new ones but not 100% on that?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Most or every UK shop is out of his first edition ones that I've noticed.  Also as Darren mentioned he has a new version which IMO are very :cool1: nice.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hmm . . . I've been wanting to try L-style for a while, and I definitely need something for my Klaasen darts.

Good news, found them on offer at a US supplier. Bad news, 9 USD. For all you L-style people, how long do these last?
(10-09-2016, 04:44 PM)drolmaeye Wrote: Hmm . . . I've been wanting to try L-style for a while, and I definitely need something for my Klaasen darts.

Good news, found them on offer at a US supplier.  Bad news, 9 USD.  For all you L-style people, how long do these last?

I've found L-Style to be rather resilient.
I used 2 sets of L-style all of last year and i could still use the one set but i changed to a new set for this season, i like them the best of the molded flights, storms or tridents to help them last alot longer
Well, a couple of quick and promising replies from up North helps speed up the decision process. Now then, where did I put my wallet?
(10-09-2016, 05:06 PM)drolmaeye Wrote: Well, a couple of quick and promising replies from up North helps speed up the decision process.  Now then, where did I put my wallet?

No doubt beside all your dart gear as a friendly reminder. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I wish they were L3cr.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  L-Style Kami Flights vanJupp 27 2,567 05-28-2020, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Ukic
  New L Style flights Chappers 12 1,193 04-29-2020, 06:53 PM
Last Post: LCFC180
  Warped l style flights Ed180 7 843 08-24-2018, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Ed180
  fit flights, stealth, l style, clic system Ben Davison 13 3,304 07-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: BobbyCuts
  L Style Flights Bounce Out 11 1,632 05-29-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Deta Hedman: L-Style Signature flights vanJupp 7 1,116 04-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: cubdog