Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Bulk Purchase
Ok folks ,, I have been asked by my League Secretary if there is anywhere to buy Blade 4 or other high quality dart boards for a discount if you buy in bulk,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Let me know what you know,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
0ldjoblo dateline=' Wrote: Ok folks ,, I have been asked by my League Secretary if there is anywhere to buy Blade 4 or other high quality dart boards for a discount if you buy in bulk,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Let me know what you know,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ayup Comrade

DC or Reddragon should do bulk orders with discount.
(Sorry I didn't notice your in the States )

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-29-2016, 05:23 PM)Shed inn Wrote:
0ldjoblo dateline=' Wrote: Ok folks ,, I have been asked by my League Secretary if there is anywhere to buy Blade 4 or other high quality dart boards for a discount if you buy in bulk,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ayup Comrade

DC or Reddragon should do bulk orders with discount.
(Sorry I didn't notice your in the States )

Shed

Check with A-Z... depending on numbers I'd bet they would work something out.

I think some shops will throw you a deal for bulk orders you would have to check out US shops "see i checked out where you were" lol
Why not try contacting Winmau directly, if they won't sell direct they could probably suggest a distributor who would.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Pat

Match Setup: [font=Arial]23g Target Keith Deller
[/font]w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What made you purchase your Board? ZoenHofland 24 584 04-24-2021, 03:04 PM
Last Post: ZoenHofland