Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

New Showtime Force ST...coming 11th April
Another very nice release from Showtime. They are definately a brand to watch

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really like the look of these.
Showtime are not holding back!
Launching themselves deep into this competitive market!
Very nice indeed, The Force Awakens!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That looks like a dart I won't be able to throw but will buy anyway!!!!
great looking dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
22g, Perfect. These will be my next darts.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Similar price to the premier ST's apparently Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Seems like a very versatile dart.  Grip on the back, scallop in the middle, and grip on the front.  Seems like anyone could throw these.
I've never thrown a scallop might have to give them a throw. Who sells them?
(03-28-2016, 03:16 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Similar price to the premier ST's apparently Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I just stepped in to say
"Nice Logo"

:thumbup:
(03-29-2016, 04:18 PM)Shotgun Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 03:16 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Similar price to the premier ST's apparently Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I just stepped in to say
"Nice Logo"

:thumbup:

Thanks  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-29-2016, 04:05 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I've never thrown a scallop might have to give them a throw. Who sells them?

Madhouse darts have a provisional page up but no info until nearer release I assume? Plus don't forget the 10% forum discount Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk/darts-st...e-s-t.html
(03-29-2016, 04:05 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I've never thrown a scallop might have to give them a throw. Who sells them?

We will be once we have more details.

Showtime - Force ST
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Perfect Darts sells the Showtime brand, I ordered a set of "Revolution" last week
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

Thanks for the intel on the Showtime barrels

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Datadart Night Force 28g jdispaldo 2 876 10-01-2016, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  G-Force / Datadart Icon - G.Anderson? Dimensions? Gary Jenkins 7 2,051 02-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Last Post: rich345