Unicorn

Dart holder for wall
Now I know there are alot of creative guys on here that own multiple sets of darts and what I would like is ideas of some kind of dart holder to mount on my wall that would display multiple sets and likely be around 4 feet long. Please post some pics of either your diy holder or boughten ones but I would really like some ideas for a good looking holder.

Thanks guys!
A shelf get some L brackets bend them so the shelf is angled then drill holes
A little shelf I got from B&Q for about a tenner, screwed it to the backboard underneath my dart board, drilled some holes ... it's about 3' long so plenty of room for more darts and I put other small bits on there too (in the undrilled section) like point sharpener etc. Nothing fancy but it does the job for minimum effort. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
any fancy wood trim will do
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(02-28-2016, 06:38 PM)FireInTheCity Wrote: A little shelf I got from B&Q for about a tenner, screwed it to the backboard underneath my dart board, drilled some holes ... it's about 3' long so plenty of room for more darts and I put other small bits on there too (in the undrilled section) like point sharpener etc. Nothing fancy but it does the job for minimum effort. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah2...bjw1zp.jpg]

great idea  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
oh these are some nice ideas guys . I had already thought about a nice piece of oak and having the darts in a row from front to back but never thought of lengthwise. I also thought of a clear piece of acrylic so they look like they are floating in air.
That's a good idea, I need to get making one myself. Great way to show off the darts aswell!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
See I am not the only one looking for a nice looking shelf lol. Plus the bonus of having darts on display plus sitting there ready to go is a bonus to me. just walk up and choose your weapon so to speak. Plus if I am sitting there throwing darts for fun I like to try all kinds of different sets in case I find one of my sets are working better then the other.
I used some acrylic / perspex shelving units and drilled holes for my sets...cheap and effective...i found tilting the shelves made all the sets sit at the same angle no matter what points they had fitted

(03-01-2016, 11:47 AM)hamo Wrote: I used some acrylic / perspex shelving units and drilled holes for my sets...cheap and effective...i found tilting the shelves made all the sets sit at the same angle no matter what points they had fitted

This looks great  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Started Playing Darts Again Jan 2016

Board - Winmau Blade 4
Darts - 21g Target Phil Taylor power 80 

Highest Check Out - 115.......02/02/2017
Maximum count : 1
I'm cheap lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-01-2016, 11:47 AM)hamo Wrote: I used some acrylic / perspex shelving units and drilled holes for my sets...cheap and effective...i found tilting the shelves made all the sets sit at the same angle no matter what points they had fitted

[Image: https://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp19...zej1s4.jpg]

That's awesome, great idea with the tilt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Improvised Dart Holder User17736 16 330 06-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Last Post: User17736
  Target Darts Scoring Tablet Holder Review Getagrip 5 521 04-28-2020, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  My dart holder SpoonyG 6 894 01-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  DIY Dart Holder Harry_ 11 3,351 08-27-2017, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg