Target Darts.

RD Rasta (again)
The Rasta has quite the following / reputation around here.  There is one set that is being passed around like a promiscuous party girl.  Makes me wonder what all the fuss is about, but I'm not particularly fond of the paint ....... is the RD Razor Edge pretty much the same thing??  Post your thoughts / opinion here ... thanks
It is very easy to remove the paint from the grooves
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I love the Rasta's and the paint IMO gives them unique look.
Rastas are great darts in my opinion. Yet to own some myself though, but used them plenty times and they always feel lovely to throw
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-28-2016, 04:57 PM)Walker Wrote: Rastas are great darts in my opinion. Yet to own some myself though, but used them plenty times and they always feel lovely to throw

Ditto Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. except I have 4 sets.
(02-28-2016, 04:59 PM)*Saber* Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 04:57 PM)Walker Wrote: Rastas are great darts in my opinion. Yet to own some myself though, but used them plenty times and they always feel lovely to throw

Ditto Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. except I have 4 sets.

Looks like I've got some catching up to do! I always seem to overlook them when buying new darts even though they're one of my favourite. I think I just like trying new darts too much and they get overlooked because I've already used them loads lol
Ive won many a leg with Rasta's and no matter how many times I change darts I always come back to them especially if its an important match. I guess I'm just comfy with them . Great grip and the rings give me a reference point for my grip.
(02-28-2016, 04:59 PM)*Saber* Wrote:

I've got even more lol - definitely great darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote:<quote option="'*Saber*' pid='283716' dateline='1456675893'"><br />
Ive won many a leg with Rasta's and no matter how many times I change darts I always come back to them especially if its an important match. I guess I'm just comfy with them . Great grip and the rings give me a reference point for my grip.</quote><br />

I'm the same.  I had high hopes for the Target Fitton's and they were going really well for a couple of weeks, but when it came to league night I went straight to the Rastas.  Similarly with the Unicorn Machinas and Sigmas that I got recently - both have been going great for the last 3-4 weeks, but when it came to match night last Thursday I went straight to the Rastas again. Been almost 2 years with them and I doubt very much they will be replaced any time soon when it comes to proper matches.
Anybody have anything to say about the Razor Edge and how the 2 sets compare?
I have used the 21g razor edge and the shark grip feels the same as the Rastas. Really good solid darts and for the price they are a bargain
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

(02-28-2016, 05:44 PM)MadMike4 Wrote: Anybody have anything to say about the Razor Edge and how the 2 sets compare?

I did.
(02-28-2016, 05:27 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
Quote:<quote option="'*Saber*' pid='283716' dateline='1456675893'"><br />
Ive won many a leg with Rasta's and no matter how many times I change darts I always come back to them especially if its an important match. I guess I'm just comfy with them . Great grip and the rings give me a reference point for my grip.</quote><br />

I'm the same.  I had high hopes for the Target Fitton's and they were going really well for a couple of weeks, but when it came to league night I went straight to the Rastas.  Similarly with the Unicorn Machinas and Sigmas that I got recently - both have been going great for the last 3-4 weeks, but when it came to match night last Thursday I went straight to the Rastas again. Been almost 2 years with them and I doubt very much they will be replaced any time soon when it comes to proper matches.

Finally saved the money for the Black ones - Now 5 sets Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-28-2016, 08:15 PM)*Saber* Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 05:44 PM)MadMike4 Wrote: Anybody have anything to say about the Razor Edge and how the 2 sets compare?

I did.
Thank you, Saber.  I value your opinion!
(02-28-2016, 08:20 PM)MadMike4 Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 08:15 PM)*Saber* Wrote:

I did.

Thank you, Saber.  I value your opinion!

I have used both and both great arrows but I certainly give the edge to the Rasta's because of the rings in the middle, if that helps.