Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Holy Grail ( 9 Darter) :)
Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you ever hit a 9 darter? Or if you had an attempt at it?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts:
22g Dunlop Tour Black
Dartboard:
Harrows Official Competition.
I'm lucky to hit one 180 a leg if I'm honest haha
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-27-2016, 10:26 PM)Walker Wrote: I'm lucky to hit one 180 a leg if I'm honest haha

I got your back on that one LOL  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts:
22g Dunlop Tour Black
Dartboard:
Harrows Official Competition.
5 darts in is my best by a long way, think it ended about a 16 dart leg! Form is temporary and all that
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I know there a few on here have came very close and I think Adam has got a few..personally the closest I have came is the 7th dart.
missed the d12 on the inside cleaned up for a 10 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Missed double 18 for one once. Hit the double 4. Was full sure it was in,the people in the next town prob heard me roaring
180's in 2016 so far - 29
180's in 2015 . - 119

Highest out this year. - 117
Highest out 2015  - 170

Highest Checkout - Practice 170,Match 152

Best 501 - Practice 10 darts,Match 13 darts

Darts used - Red dragon Invicta 97
I've hit it a few times and have had a number of attempts missing the 9th dart. I need to get playing more often if I'm ever going to get close to it again.
5 times hit back to backs, twice hit the 7th but ended with breakdancing type lunge. Not even close these days.
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I hit a few before breakfast, just coz I can!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

There are days when I would wonder if it would take 9 darts to hit the board....lol....at least those days are behind me.....mostly......my paneling took a beating for awhile there though....:-)
Two. Both in the early 90s, and both starting out with 177 rather than 180. Both practice s don't count.
Then I didn't play for 20+ years
(02-28-2016, 12:59 PM)JohnL. Wrote: Two. Both in the early 90s, and both starting out with 177 rather than 180. Both practice s don't count.

Wow very impressive, at what level did you play? Don't think your average league player can hit 2 9 darters in a short timespan (never played in a league so I could be completely wrong).
(02-27-2016, 10:23 PM)Jack Scofield Wrote: Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you ever hit a 9 darter? Or if you had an attempt at it?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Lol twice in ten years first time missed treble 17 by miles on 7th dart bit excited I think second time missed double 12  but not by much ended up finishing in 14 darts
(02-28-2016, 03:24 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 12:59 PM)JohnL. Wrote: Two. Both in the early 90s, and both starting out with 177 rather than 180. Both practice s don't count.

Wow very impressive, at what level did you play? Don't think your average league player can hit 2 9 darters in a short timespan (never played in a league so I could be completely wrong).

I was never that good as I said it was practice. This was when i was playing for the university in the London area league. However that was an unofficial league due to all the fall out from the split and BDO basically not doing anything.