Shot Darts

League Nights
I started league last night and had one of the better nights I've had over a stretch of 16 games. I'm in a Trios league so I end up sitting out a total of 3 games out of the 19 total played for the evening. Really happy with the results and practice has certainly helped me this week. 

01 Average: 34.65 PPD (103.95)
Cricket Average: 3.61MPR

Feel free to share your averages and any notable finishes you had.

I had the opportunity to win a game with BULL, T17, T15....smashed the D-Bull...drained the T17....Wired the T2/T15 segment....that would have been a nice way to finish a cricket game!
Darts: 18g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3, L-Style Laro Shafts, L-Style Champagne Flights
Best out (steel tip): 170 (T20, T20, DBull)
Congrats!
Sounds like you played really well yesterday and those are excellent averages.

We didn't play league yesterday because of a week off, but went to our pub anyway.
One 701 DI/Do leg stood out. (Keep in mind we're not allowed to start with bull)
132-150-150-150, managed to miss the first bull for a 119 check out, but was able to leave 24 which I then finished in a single dart.

Current league averages
01: 82.35
cricket: 3.41
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-26-2016, 03:42 PM)Red Wrote: Congrats!
Sounds like you played really well yesterday and those are excellent averages.

We didn't play league yesterday because of a week off, but went to our pub anyway.
One 701 DI/Do leg stood out. (Keep in mind we're not allowed to start with bull)
132-150-150-150, managed to miss the first bull for a 119 check out, but was able to leave 24 which I then finished in a single dart.

Current league averages
01: 82.35
cricket: 3.41
Very nice set of darts there. I played in a singles league with a similar setup but we could start on a D-Bull if we were so inclined. Easy to say everyone pretty much started on either D20 or D16.
Darts: 18g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3, L-Style Laro Shafts, L-Style Champagne Flights
Nice shooting ,,,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Those are some nice averages! Gotta train a little more myself before I'm close to a 100 average.
According to our league software that tracks stats I hit:
3 Hat Tricks
1 High Ton
9 Low Tons
1 9 Mark
1 7 Mark
2 6 Marks