Double Top Darts.

New Dartboard Recomendations
Hi everyone, newbie here looking for some recomendations for dartboards, currently playing with a Unicorn dartboard which is probally around 8 years old, the wires are a bit thick in my opinion and i get so many bounce outs........question is what board should i go for without spending a fortune??
I did look in argos at the Winmau blade 4 board but thought you guys would have more knowledege  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Jase
Blade 4 Dual Core, best board about in my opinion
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thank you for sharing your thoughts, they do 2 bristle and dual core any idea on the difference??

jase
Live in the UK ... get a One80 Gladiator II

Live in the USA... Winmau Blade 4 or B4DC
I like my Shot! Bandit Plus board a lot...

Don't buy a Unicorn Eclipse (HD). Best value for money is a Blade 4 I think.
- 23g Unicorn Barney W.C. Golden (atm) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
- Shot! Bandit Plus dartboard
You are playing on an 8 year old board? If you are you are in for a nice time playing on a fresh one. I can only really comment on my own experience and the current board I own, unicorn eclipse pro, I have been practicing on it about 2 hours a day for 3 months and it now really feels like it is getting better and better, I can't fault it.
I first got an Eclipse Pro and it was good. It was on the firm side and seemed to wear a little bit quickly.

Recently got a Blade 4. It is softer and seems to be of better quality than the Unicorn, but I am getting more bounce outs off the wire.
Just hung a B4DC about a month ago. Dual core rocks. My Mom has a Shot Bandit and it's a nice board but I'd do another B4DC if I had to. The Gladiator would be nice if it didn't cost so much shipping to the USofA
B4 dual core.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-25-2016, 11:48 PM)Walker Wrote: Blade 4 Dual Core, best board about in my opinion

(02-25-2016, 11:51 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Live in the UK ... get a One80 Gladiator II

Live in the USA... Winmau Blade 4 or B4DC

(02-25-2016, 11:54 PM)Tim1984 Wrote: I like my Shot! Bandit Plus board a lot...

Don't buy a Unicorn Eclipse (HD). Best value for money is a Blade 4 I think.

(02-26-2016, 12:27 AM)Area38 Wrote: You are playing on an 8 year old board? If you are you are in for a nice time playing on a fresh one. I can only really comment on my own experience and the current board I own, unicorn eclipse pro, I have been practicing on it about 2 hours a day for 3 months and it now really feels like it is getting better and better, I can't fault it.

(02-26-2016, 02:36 AM)MadMike4 Wrote: I first got an Eclipse Pro and it was good. It was on the firm side and seemed to wear a little bit quickly.

Recently got a Blade 4. It is softer and seems to be of better quality than the Unicorn, but I am getting more bounce outs off the wire.

(02-26-2016, 02:46 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Just hung a B4DC about a month ago. Dual core rocks. My Mom has a Shot Bandit and it's a nice board but I'd do another B4DC if I had to. The Gladiator would be nice if it didn't cost so much shipping to the USofA

(02-26-2016, 05:18 AM)Cat Wrote: B4 dual core.

Thanks for the recommendations, i am going for winmau blade 4 dual core Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Jase
Unicorn Eclipse Pro gets a lot of badmouthing around here, but i love mine...
so....YMMV
I never thought I'd be so adept at subtracting 26 from any number....