Harrows Darts.

Metal/alu stems with nylon top/twines
Anyone know if there is any stems out there like this? I know there is the other way around with alu top and nylon bottom.

The reason is i want the extra bit of weight from the metal but the nylon top so i can use L style flights with metal cap to add a little more weight and obviously robinhood protection.

Thanks
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Don't think such a stem exist, but IIRC someone on here took an alum or ti shaft and stuck a spinning plastic top from a Supergrip spinner. I can't find the thread though.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Only thing I can think of from the tip of my head is a Unicorn alloy Slikstik- alloy base and nylon screw-in tops. I know that doesn't allow for L-Style caps and stuff though since it's a side loading stem.

I think the mediums are just longer than a medium stem when fully set up, so you might want to opt for a short all things considered.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Cheers, i have various sizes of slikstik no really what im looking for Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Like that idea though ancient...
With the new products coming out like the Target Pro Grip Spin and the Harrows Super Spin Grip shafts,,,, which both have a spinner that will pull off when you try to pull the flight offf,,, seems to me just maybe you could rig some kind of metal shaft to hold them,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have some ,,, I will be tinkering,,, come on (Nutz),,,,, show us your stuff,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi JayKay,

Ive just had a good scour on the internet but without success.....sorry matey Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Thanks bud, unfortunately it doesnt really make sense to make them the way i want unless you plan on using a cap to protect them.

It would be convenient to have different ends you could swap between ie cosmo, clic, normal nylon or ALU, spin or no spin, with whatever "body" of stem you want ie titanium, alu, carbon, nylon etc...
Try the TI stems with the H Superspin tops. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not sure if this helps, the old Designa Superspin medium shafts weigh 1.16602g without the tops (https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=50056), and have an ID of about 3.358mm, sticks out 2.935mm from the barrel. I would experiment with said tops from the H Superspins or T Pro G Spins. Also, you could put tungsten putty or powder in the D Superspin shafts .... or do what i do:

Use lead at the back (or tungsten putty), and any plastic/nylon shaft that works with L Flights since you want a heavier set-up. Probably less fiddly, and less chances of things falling apart.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sounds good, cheers bud. Need to start ordering lol
For extra weight , I tryed Winmau Steath, could not throw them , too tail heavy. (when nothing else works)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Nylon/plastic Stems? Billyscarfe 49 17,989 12-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Breadfan
  Why I hate metal stems and like nylon *Saber* 311 67,891 10-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  L style metal champagne cups Ed180 6 399 03-25-2020, 01:46 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  SLIM Plastic/Nylon/Hybrid shafta Ancient Darter 0 307 12-16-2019, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Unicorn shafts...nylon/polycarb Baloos 5 576 05-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  Durable Metal stems IoloLlywelyn 8 670 04-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  Looking for Metallic Coated Nylon Stems Ancient Darter 10 3,512 11-19-2018, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Ed180
  Purple Nylon Stems/Gripper 2 thurgood107 8 590 09-26-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Little al
  Puredarts Deflectagrip Nylon Jakke 2 731 08-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Jakke
  Nylon shafts Blanton 19 3,347 03-07-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Oldsalt