Shot Darts

Red Dragon / your favorite?
I've only been playing a short while but have tried several RD darts as they seem a great value.  I have Rebel, Defender, and Elites and like them all.

Has anybody tried the Typhoon?  Looks nice to me.

What have been your favorite RD darts?  
Thoughts and opinions appreciated.
Mike
The fordham Vikings are a great dart, I've had a throw with mates and the grip is really good
RD makes some great darts for sure. You might try some Rastas. I've been using them now for several years and love them.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-24-2016, 03:11 PM)MadMike4 Wrote: I've only been playing a short while but have tried several RD darts as they seem a great value.  I have Rebel, Defender, and Elites and like them all.

Has anybody tried the Typhoon?  Looks nice to me.

What have been your favorite RD darts?  
Thoughts and opinions appreciated.
Mike

I don't own the Typhoons but a friend of my does. I've tried them a few legs and they are nice darts. Espacially for the low price at the clearence section of Red Dragon. I liked the dimensions (24g) but they were not as grippy I expected. RD rated the grip as a level 3 and thats correct I think..
- 23g Unicorn Barney W.C. Golden (atm) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
- Shot! Bandit Plus dartboard
Rastas, need I say more?

The weight , the grip. I even like the colored striped on them. I have two sets and prefer the onyx barrels
All the Snakebites
may all the doubles be with you

they do make some great darts for sure

if you like simple ring grip barrels then the hellfire for £8.90 are really all you need.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-24-2016, 03:33 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Rastas, need I say more?

The weight , the grip. I even like the colored striped on them. I have two sets and prefer the onyx barrels

Rastas in black are my favourite straight barrel darts. Look great and good price considering some darts these days
Tried a few but really liked the Bear Grips and currently having a throw with the new black Rastas which are great. Not sure if they'll ever be a match dart, but they are very nice. RD make a quality product
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yeah go on buy some rastas lol im selling some
(02-24-2016, 05:25 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Tried a few but really liked the Bear Grips and currently having a throw with the new black Rastas which are great. Not sure if they'll ever be a match dart, but they are very nice. RD make a quality product

Just ordered myself a set of 22g bear grips. My brother bought them in 24 and I had a throw of them last week and loved them. I could only find them in 24 and 26 on there but saw the 22s in the clearance section.

I'm gonna be selling about 5 sets to make up for it, I really didn't need them and shouldn't have spent the money! Fans of light darts keep an eye on BST Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

But yeah RD, I've got a set of the penetrators which I loved, and they offer in general a fantastic range at superb prices.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
The Mason darts were great but they no longer make them. Generally speaking Red Dragon make very high quality darts that are very much affordable. they also include the best wallets!
As said RD make some great darts - I can't think of a bad set that I've had - the Rastas have been my match darts for a while now though so I will say those are my favourites
Only ever had one set. My invicta 97s which I seem to keep going back to and will be basing my customs around when I eventually get them.If they are anything to go by the quality is brilliant
180's in 2016 so far - 29
180's in 2015 . - 119

Highest out this year. - 117
Highest out 2015  - 170

Highest Checkout - Practice 170,Match 152

Best 501 - Practice 10 darts,Match 13 darts

Darts used - Red dragon Invicta 97
Mine are all in here ... https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=18578

yes, I do like RD darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite darts manufacturer? None80 39 2,417 02-24-2019, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Favorite set? dartz152 86 14,301 05-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  Favorite Japanese Dart Maker? phm14 17 4,241 12-13-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: The G