Shot Darts

Changing darts
Yesterday playing a game , one of my Chinese barrels broke bouncing off the dartboard . It is the second barrel is broken and no longer will be able to require Submit another ... I assume that these barrels , 90 % tungsten, are not of good quality.

So I decided for a McCoy Marksman 010 90 % tungsten to see if these last me more .

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Has anyone tried these darts ? I guess they are good but ...

Previously used some Harrows Aztec still being darts with which we started playing my girl and I , taking many blows ... they never got problem.
Is not it a matter of 90 % tungsten , right?
I hope it's that Chinese barrels have a poorer production process . I hope so.

Cheers
Have you got a pic of the broken barrel, just curious to see what it looks like?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-24-2016, 11:34 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Have you got a pic of the broken barrel, just curious to see what it looks like?

I'm curious too. I've never seen a broken dartbarrel before...
- 23g Unicorn Barney W.C. Golden (atm) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
- Shot! Bandit Plus dartboard
Beat me to it Tim, I was about say the same.
I'd like to see it too.

That said, I've only heard positive things about McCoy darts.
Excellent price/quality.
Would love to see some clear photos of the break as well PaBlo! Which barrel is that?

Haven't heard of any McCoys breaking, but it seems that a lot of dart barrels are now manufactured in China. A lot depends on the raw materials, and QC I guess.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lol too!
At least someone commented about McCoy. Thank you!
By late afternoon , if I can resist the urge to throw away those barrels .... I have some photos .
I also never saw a broken barrel ... and in two months , I have broken two. The only consolation is that out very cheap.
Then I guess this is not normal .
I may have not explained properly. :s
Broken barrels , are a set of darts purchased from a Chinese manufacturer. :frustrated:
Now I 've ordered the McCoy Marksman 010, and arrive on Friday.
I hope they are as good as they were Harrows Aztec I had before buying those Chinese darts.
I'm sorry but my English is almost as poor as those Chinese barrels. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm here again...

This is the set of Chinese dart barrels
As you can see , they are quite striking . Grief is how the story ends .

A photo of the barrels

One of every barrel broken

It's a shame , because the grip was good and I was happy with them, but in less than two weeks the first barrel broke. They sent me another , as a replacement and innocently thought it might be because of a manufacturing fault ... But the same thing happened again. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
There is a lot of love around for the McCoy line of darts . Quality dart for a fair price.
I've never seen a barrel break ,much less two ! Hard luck.  :frustrated:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Wow that sucks, never seen anything like this. Where did you buy them? Cause it looks like people should avoid buying these.
Seriously, have never heard or seen them like that. I know of one barrel that 'broke', but that was at the seam of a dual-core dart, so that's different. 

Definitely bad raw materials and manufacturing processes I would say. 

Try the McCoys. Lots of grip patterns in their range, or look for the specials at many online stores in the UK. Red Dragon and maybe some other stores have a selector function that limits the price range of the darts you can get so it automatically shows you all the darts you can get within a certain price range. Very handy function.

You'll be up and darting in no time PaBlo!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They were purchased from a Chinese manufacturer , but the website disappeared while .
While there may be similar . It is best not to risk buying from manufacturers nameless . If they were good , why they were not going to sell at reputable stores ?
Damn they probably scammed more people than just you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Good luck in finding new darts though!
Reviewing the thread on dart barrels Japanese and Koreans , I have seen a very similar ...
Joker Driver Extreme Tomcat Regalo,they should be copy of these or some similar.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.