Target Darts.

Unicorn sigma 970 golden 21 grams first impressions
Big Grin 
I could not resist and I bought these darts from puredarts as they were a BARGAIN. Before I say anything else, one word that fully characterizes these darts is QUALITY.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

First things first, I really believe that these darts are the result of serious effort and research by Unicorn and specifically by the UniBoffin, and that is why they should be set up as they come out of the box to achieve aerodynamic perfection. This may be a problem for some especially for those who play very fast or throw too hard because the sigma pro flights will not suit their throw, and thus may need to change flights and/or stems. But even if you do not belong to the category I mentioned it does not mean that it will be smooth sailing. One thing that must be said about these darts is that they are very unforgiving if you go with the supplied setup. They will magnify your throwing errors, BUT they will also reward you when you throw well. This fact makes these darts very addicting to throw with, at least for me. Believe me I was really tempted to use pear flights with these because during my first throws I had many tail down darts due to throwing errors, but after 20 minutes of throwing BOOOM this happened

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I was very happy and took the darts to the pub yesterday and played some games, while my scoring was not good (despite that I almost hit an 180), my doubling was clinical, I also hit my highest out so far 114.

Today I went to the pub again, and some of my throws were all over the place, my doubles too, but I managed to hit an 180 during a match, I almost hit another one but I had a nasty deflection. 
So to sum it up these darts are AWESOME, they are the best darts that I have ever used. They are very beautiful and it seems that the coating will last fairly well. I think that if I stick with these in the long run my throw will become better and more consistent, due to the fact that there is no room for error or frustration when you use these. Needless to say that I am seriously considering buying a back up set.
All in all I would really recommend these darts to anyone, and especially to those that use bullet darts.
Looking good so far, nice post! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Ayup Steve

Just picked up a set myself, first impression beautiful darts.
Will add more when had a proper throw at weekend.

Shed
Very nice . I might have to give the recommended set up another try with My Sigma Pro's .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
These are my go to darts, no idea why I keep trying others. I carry 3 in my case, 970s in 21 and 23 gm and a set of 950s in 23 gm.
I mostly use my Cosmo/Fit setup but I have used the supplied stems and metallic flights, they are an excellent dart to throw.
Here is my review:
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4961
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

Nice post and pics. Good shooting with them too. Stick with them for a while and hopefully you will see good results Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Good looking arrows right there!!

I had a set of Andy Hamilton darts which are similar to yours and I also found them very unforgiving. When thrown well, they reward you but make a tiny mistake and forget about it  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hope they continue to work well for you (just not against me at the Ally Pally  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ).
I hit another one at the pub today during warm up, I almost hit an 148 checkout too. But I am still TOO inconsistent with these, too many missed doubles, wild darts etc. Also I have experienced too many deflections so far, and I am not sure why this happens, maybe I am throwing the darts too light, or the flights are too small and cause lack of stability. Also, too many darts fall from the board especially today, when I experienced something similar to what Gary Anderson experienced in the world championship final last year. So I am thinking of buying the diamond points from target. What's your opinion about these points? Are they prone to breaking?
Here is the photo of the 180 I hit.
nice darts, been having a load of darts dropping out of my board lately too (new eclipse pro board)

Member previously known as Daveheald

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot 9 Ti impressions cubdog 1 614 01-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Last Post: jt4527
  Shot 9 Ti 25g impressions please cubdog 0 540 12-11-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: cubdog
  Corey Cadby darts - first impressions? LeeICFC 10 2,732 10-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Last Post: JDooner94