Harrows Darts.

Custom dart design 'when irina meets wolfram'
Hi all after looking for a dart i want for custom make i would like to stick with the simplicity of the wolfram. Now i want to adjust a few things. Back barrel grip have to be all the way up to the stem. The grip has a length of 25mm with Irina armstrong barrel grip but completely straight. then comes a flat (maybe micro grip) partion of 3 mm also straight. From here the barrel has the same nose as the wolfram but now flawless meets the storm point.

Here comes the question wich grip should i add from the middle to the point? The area is marked with the question mark. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Next i would love some ideas of what you guys think. And maybe would you consider of buying such a set? When it's done offcourse. Is there a possibility of group buying and maybe adding the nutz logo on it? Don't know just ask.

My first design pic i will post now.

23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
Image does not enlarge
may all the doubles be with you

Hmmm trying to fix it.
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
I'd suggest making the dart however you want it to be... what do you want to see on the front half? Purist grip (what you have on the back half there) is very popular, it's durable and quite grippy.

Don't worry too much about what other people might want to buy, I think we all saw what happened with the dartsnutz designed dart that never went to production due to lack of interest. Make the dart for your grip.

(02-22-2016, 11:17 PM)Jugger Wrote: I'd suggest making the dart however you want it to be... what do you want to see on the front half? Purist grip (what you have on the back half there) is very popular, it's durable and quite grippy.

Don't worry too much about what other people might want to buy, I think we all saw what happened with the dartsnutz designed dart that never went to production due to lack of interest. Make the dart for your grip.
yess your wright with that. ill make them awesome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
in the front i'm thinking not to grippy. i'm still thinking
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If its set up to be a rear gripper why add grip to the front at all?
 Its all a work in progress... one throw at a time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-23-2016, 05:31 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: [Image: https://memes.asia/wp-content/uploads/20...pg_595.jpg]

Thanks for sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
(02-23-2016, 07:00 AM)Brad Yates Wrote: If its set up to be a rear gripper why add grip to the front at all?

I hold more then one finger on my dart that's why.
Is a good question though
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
So after allready contacting Tony with my not great pic hé says that i please make it more detailed and i just draw a sketch of the barrel as shown in the picture in attachment.
I made the payment so know i'm waiting for my darts to arrive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
Update : my first custom darts are ready and shipped. I asked for a picture from them. I was blown away of the looks. Thanks Anthony. 
[attachment=7525]
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
they look nice Kevin. I'll hope they do you well
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
They came home Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[attachment=7537]
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
(03-14-2016, 09:25 AM)Kevin Deckers Wrote: Update : my first custom darts are ready and shipped. I asked for a picture from them. I was blown away of the looks. Thanks Anthony. 

Nice darts made Tony :thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

Wow. Those look fantastic. Great work Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.