Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Shot! darts
Been thinking about trying some Shot! darts. Anyone have eny experience with their steel tip darts?
Getagrip reviewed quite a few Shot! darts, here are some of them:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=17321
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5823
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=18350
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5872
Really ,good quality darts,
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers, I've not seen those videos. Should search here and not youtube I guess. Quality is what I'm after I like simple and high quality I'm looking at the 901 series.
I had 3 sets at one time & a set of puma's down to 2 sets now as 1set were to grippy for me, Quality product & good price from Darts Warehouse as most are post free
(02-22-2016, 04:04 PM)JohnL. Wrote: Been thinking about trying some Shot! darts. Anyone have eny experience with their steel tip darts?

I have a soft tip 80% 20gr shot barrel. Nashir bomba's darts. (soft tip player)
When I got the darts out of the box my first reaction was
Wow etc etc. Amazing quality in the design. The barrel looks and feels amazing with have anything fancy in the design.
You would love them.
Shot make excellent darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Do shot make any decent bullet shape darts? Loving the bullet shapes at the moment
Yeah they make quite a few just cant think of the numbers off hand, its hard to name their models as they are often just numbers.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-22-2016, 06:06 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yeah they make quite a few just cant think of the numbers off hand, its hard to name their models as they are often just numbers.

Sweet mate I'll just have to have a little look through their site later. Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers everyone, think I might have to order some. Thinking of pairing them with L Style shafts and flights.
I've got a set of 24g 905 series. I love them. I like changing darts and trying out different styles but I always go back to my Shot darts!!!
(02-22-2016, 06:06 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yeah they make quite a few just cant think of the numbers off hand, its hard to name their models as they are often just numbers.

My only complaint. But when you consider the size of their selection its the logical choice. 

Was a similar situation with their cases until last year when they started naming them. Made having to remember what SM3501 was a thing of the past!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-22-2016, 07:09 PM)A-ZDarts Wrote:

My only complaint. But when you consider the size of their selection its the logical choice. 

Was a similar situation with their cases until last year when they started naming them. Made having to remember what SM3501 was a thing of the past!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah it cant be easy to come up with names all the time, funny how I remember names better than numbers, my maths was always rubbish though lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I quite like the numbers. Some darts these days seem to be named after marital aids.