Harrows Darts.

John Lowe 9 Darter with EXTRA FOOTAGE - 1984 BDO World Matchplay

I have never seen the interview afterwards before Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great find Darren! Never seen it either!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

John's always a cool cucumber!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Brilliant
Gotta love lowey Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
probably my favourite one to watch, I think I have watched that one far more than any other but first time I see that interview Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A special treat for me watching this with my coffee this morning. Thanks Darren for posting this one. Man more than 30 years ago. Where does the time go?
No idea, I was 14 at the time and remember my mate banging on about John Lowe hitting a 9 darter, I was not really into darts then so I had no idea what he was on about but when I heard how much money he had got for doing it I was amazed!!! lol!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice to see with an interview
may all the doubles be with you

At 18 years old coming into A-ZDarts asking John if he would play the Lowe VHS tape again for me every time I came in Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I am with Darren. I have watched this one way more than any other and will always be my favorite. I still get goose bumps watching it. Was awesome to see the interview
There is just something special about that one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

December 2009 upload Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

He looked so calm considering he knew it hadn't been done before, cannot believe how quiet the crowd were before and after!
Great to see Keith keeping the crowd down too, thanks for sharing as I've never seen the interview before today.
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I've seen the video lots of times, but never the interview afterwards.   Thanks for posting that.   John Lowe is a class act and has one hell of a smooth throw.    I can't imagine what was going through his mind back then when getting ready to try to hit those last 3 darts for the 9 darter, but I'm glad it was him that did it first.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recieving extra product in the mail CrashG96 19 526 01-28-2021, 04:00 AM
Last Post: thet
  World matchplay on DAZN in Canada?? fatch69 11 476 08-21-2020, 09:30 PM
Last Post: ptbo darts
  World matchplay-worth a watch or not? Ed180 9 446 07-20-2020, 04:46 PM
Last Post: O C
  John Lowe Darts & Dartboard Sanitiser mc1958 14 686 07-17-2020, 11:05 AM
Last Post: BullShot
  John Lowe's book "The Art of Darts" PecosJoe 7 517 10-28-2019, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Cat