Darts Buddy

Can someone ID these barrels ?
Got these in a mixed parts buy, just curious what they are. 
Have misplaced my electronic scale but guessing 18 to 22 grams.
46 mm long (1 inch & 13/16ths), 2BA thread at fat end. 
Shaft end is uncommon, no thread, the  shafts in the picture
(only have 2) are smooth with a bit of vinyl tubing for friction fit.

Thanks for any input.
Bottelsen GT's
Thanks, do you think shafts would still
be available?  Are they out of production?
I will start looking for their website.
https://www.bottelsendarts.com/Access_GT_Shafts.shtml
Thanks, just saw that. My guess is the barrels and shafts are earlier production, not seeing 
the shafts I need on there. Off to the land of Ebay daily searches for me I think.
Ward
Or when I can, will post that I'm looking for those shafts in the Buy/Sell/Trade section.
Thanks
I got some here,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.edarts.net/shafts/gtshafts.shtml
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great, thanks.
I might have some, I will check later and if so provide a picture
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Medicine Hat Darts League---------------------------------                 Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's
Appreciate it.
Found them, have 4, still in original packaging.
Medicine Hat Darts League---------------------------------                 Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's
Wow, would you be open to selling 1 or 2 packs.
Is this something that should go thru buy/sell thread?
The more I look at these barrels and research online, the more I wonder if these were
originally soft tip barrels or hammerhead tips. Was Hammerhead threading the same 2ba
or special ? And the cavity depth difference, if any, if they were both 2ba threading ?
Yes the threading is the same,,,I suspect the depth of the 2ba hole is deep enough to accommodate just about any steel tip conversion point,,,,,ie ,,,, Harrows Power points,,,,or solid Target ,,, Cosmo ,,, titanium conversion points ,,,

P.S. If you ever want to part ways with those barrels ,,, I am all ears,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hmmm, considering selling them.
Will let you know.