Harrows Darts.

Target Phil Taylor 8zero Black 24g
So this is my first review. I finally decided to get the Taylor 8zero 24g Darts after a while and i´m happy to have done it. I regret it a bit that i got the Lewis Gen3 at first instead of these.
I got them for 48,90€ from my local dealer.

They come boxed in a little plastic case that just holds the darts and has a place fort he flights.
The box is nothing special but has a cool feature, you can open it both ways so it fits 2 sets of darts.
The darts come with short Pro Grip stems , Black Taylor Standard Vision Flights and the Target Guarantee.  

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I use them with Intermediate Stems because this suits my throw and grip best.

The grip is really good, it´s very grippy but not aggressive at all. I think the coating has something to do with that too.  The front rings before the scallop are grippy too. The scallop is also fitted with a nano grip. 

I grip the dart more at the back and so the grip on the back has full effect for me and works great.

I think for people with a front grip these Darts would work great too.

The weight is balanced just behind the scallop at the first ring. With my setup equiped the balance point shifts a bit to the back.

A thing i noticed is that the points are a bit longer than from other darts I own. It may not look many but it makes a difference for me. I found this is a little problem because I use the point as kind of a marker from where I grip the dart. So I think about changing the points.

With my setup they enter the board really straight. I noticed that with short stems the points enter my board not as far as with intermediate stems. 

Overall I think this is a great dart. Looks absolutely stunning and in my opinion it´s just wonderfully manufactured. The grip is good and not aggressive and the Dart could work for all kinds of grips I think.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Great review thanks
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
Well done mate, great first review +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have some too, I half done a review but not got round to finishing it but will not say anything yet as I want to play with them longer first Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That's a good review and it sure is a very nice looking dart and would suit a range of grips. +1 to you for the review and pics Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thanks guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-19-2016, 05:06 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Well done mate, great first review +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have some too, I half done a review but not got round to finishing it but will not say anything yet as I want to play with them longer first Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah you said it to me one time and I waited for it because I couldn´t decide wether to by them or not Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
But now i have to say I should have gotten them first, makes me gringe a little Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just a little question: Is it normal that the black color weares out on the points?
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...

yeah the black on the points is just a coating so will wear.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I am a rear gripper as well. Turned the barrel around and like the grip even more, The scallop helps set my grip consistently.
Can you Show us some pictures? Sounds interesting.

(02-19-2016, 08:10 PM)Eyebala Wrote: Can you Show us some pictures? Sounds interesting.
Just put the tips on the end where you have the shaft and vice versa. Let me know what you think
(02-22-2016, 05:59 PM)Deuce Blue Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 08:10 PM)Eyebala Wrote: Can you Show us some pictures? Sounds interesting.

Just put the tips on the end where you have the shaft and vice versa. Let me know what you think

So you have the softtip version?

It depends how you grip it i think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
For my kind of rear grip they work good as they are Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Phil Taylor Power 9Five Generation 7 Darts Review Getagrip 9 927 10-31-2020, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Swiss Point Review (Includes SP01 & Phil Taylor Gen 6) vanJupp 20 5,171 09-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Last Post: nrb1
  Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 3 Purist Darts Review Paldini-fc 6 991 04-10-2020, 09:02 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Target Phil Taylor Power 9 Five Gen 6 22g Darts Review Getagrip 11 1,413 03-28-2020, 07:33 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Target Phil Taylor Power 8 Zero 23g darts review Getagrip 19 8,559 01-11-2020, 04:05 PM
  Unicorn Evolution Series Phase 2 Purist (Phil Taylor) METRONOME 15 9,081 09-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Last Post: LKH9
  Target Raymond van Barneveld RVB 80 Black 24g darts review Getagrip 17 3,937 02-15-2019, 08:56 PM
Last Post: neil_kman
  Target Phil Taylor Power 8Zero 22g darts review Getagrip 18 14,136 12-11-2018, 08:22 PM
  Target Phil Taylor Power 8Zero Black Titanium 23g darts review Getagrip 29 25,325 07-30-2018, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Richa
  Target Phil Taylor Power 9 Zero 24g darts review Getagrip 13 6,865 04-05-2018, 03:30 PM