Double Top Darts.

I got my first 180 tonight
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! There's many more to come for you!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
congrats! first of many i'm sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Great!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, nice grouping Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Beautiful 180 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. enjoy that moment
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

well done. feels great doesn't it. you will hit plenty more now for sure
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Having a throw last night

When I am on my own,I tend to use 12 darts,saves walking

I got 180...3x 60

Shame I was trying for double one.

Rubbish,I have all on, to hit the floor

All the Best

Alec
sunny wakefield
Well done! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good darts! Sweet grouping!
congrats! I remember my first 180 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. u got a nice grouping too! +1
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thank you guys! I was pretty impressed by the grouping myself. Most of my 3 in the beds are pretty spread out this is the best grouping ive had that wasn't a hattrick.