Double Top Darts.

Banz Reviews: Designa Referee Tool
Whenever I rotated my board I had the sneaking suspicion it wasn't quite straight...  I'd throw, re-align, throw some more, then move it back. 

You should note that those two sentences are in the past tense as I am now the proud owner of a Designa Referee Tool, which I will now review.

The Designa Referee Tool is a spirit level set in a housing that fits into a dartboard segment.  It currently costs about 5 GBP including VAT so is unlikely to break the bank.  I could only find it at Darts Corner.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As well as the spirit level the tool has an integrated sharpening stone, plastic point protector and a place for a spare set of flights.  Here it is loaded up with my spare set of darts.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Summary
I found the Designa Ref Tool to be a nice, solid, useful piece of kit which has been thoughtfully designed. 

If you want to take it with you then you don't need to carry it as an extra thing as it holds your darts, flights and sharpener.

For home use the actual level itself is easy to use and gives me one less thing to worry about when I'm practicing one less reason to rotate the board.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Thanks for sharing your impressions on that item. Good review!
Awesome! Been looking for something like this. Might have to do a DC order!
 Its all a work in progress... one throw at a time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review +1
Thanks for taking the time to review this tool +1 for you
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Definitely seems like a handy little device. Will have to put one in my cart for my next order. Cheers for the review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Good review and this product. And it sure solves the problem of spilling pints while balancing them on top of the board to level it
Thumbs Up 
I use my Bull's sins they came in store

[attachment=7219]
may all the doubles be with you

They're so handy. I got one myself and its definitely a great little investment
Great review mate, they are great little tools well worth it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Designa Repointing Tool - R4 Pro Edition skinnygav 12 3,357 05-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Little al
  Bulls Referee Tool Video Review Getagrip 10 4,518 06-30-2013, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Getagrip