Target Darts.

Stephen Bunting gen1
I just got these a few hours ago and they seem to suit me very well. They immediately fly perfect and I don't think that I have to play for a few days until I get used to them like it was with my previous ones. They are the 23 grams version and they are going to be my new favourites for sure  :D

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thats something everybody dreams about new darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hope it´s not just the Honeymoon phase of new darts ^^

I never actually realised there was a grip on the Buntings.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Love the nano grip on the buntings, gives em a cool smooth look. Making me want some even more now lol, may have to be my next purchase Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
beautiful darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I have the 12g version
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(02-17-2016, 11:35 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote: Love the nano grip on the buntings, gives em a cool smooth look. Making me want some even more now lol,  may have to be my next purchase Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's a great dart, so give em a try  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-18-2016, 12:02 AM)Titan Wrote: beautiful darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I have the 12g version

thanks mate! I didn't dare to buy one of the lighter versions because I didn't know if I would get on with those and you are using the lightest version, how do you get on with them? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-17-2016, 11:25 PM)Eyebala Wrote: Thats something everybody dreams about new darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah hopefully not Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. But until now they still work better than my previous set so fingers crossed that this will last Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

They call it a nano grip and it actually is pretty grippy for my fingers

(02-18-2016, 07:49 AM)RoudeLéiw Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 11:25 PM)Eyebala Wrote: Thats something everybody dreams about new darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah hopefully not Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. But until now they still work better than my previous set so fingers crossed that this will last Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

I just never looked at them clossely ^^

I have the Lewis Gen3 and they have it to. It´s kind of a weird feel but its really grippy. I had it that they worked well for a week and then I just throw rubbish with them and changed back to my old darts  :s
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-18-2016, 09:50 AM)Eyebala Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 07:49 AM)RoudeLéiw Wrote:

I just never looked at them clossely ^^

I have the Lewis Gen3 and they have it to. It´s kind of a weird feel but its really grippy. I had it that they worked well for a week and then I just throw rubbish with them and changed back to my old darts  :s

Well if it feels weird to you then I think its good that you changed back to your old set...

Yeah but it´s not the bad weird feeling. It felt great but not like a normal grip. I think it´s just too light or too thin for me.
I had to often the feeling of not having them in the right position in my hand.

Very slick.
I really like the "clean" look of these Darts. Yeah, they will probably be my next purchase (23g Steel & 18g Soft).
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Imo one of the best darts Target released balance wise. Sadly, this nano grip as they call it is the worst grip I have used, it just slips away somehow and I can hear the grip sliding on my fingers like a nail file.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

(11-17-2017, 01:15 AM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Imo one of the best darts Target released balance wise. Sadly, this nano grip as they call it is the worst grip I have used, it just slips away somehow and I can hear the grip sliding on my fingers like a nail file.

Thanks for the info WhiskeyPops. Much appreciated.
Well that didn't take long. I put the Phil Taylor Titanium Power Shafts on and threw a couple of rounds and....
So far so good. I'm really enjoying the "Nano Grip Technology".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stephen Bunting gen 1 Walker 22 5,093 11-16-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl