Darts Buddy

Grippier darts longer shafts?
Hi all i used to play with unicorn t90 and harrows wolfram. Now i bought a set of unicorn irina armstrong. I used to play with tweeny shafts but that doesn't work with the Irina 's i just found out. Because my dart starts to wonder first and just before the board it straightens back. It just anoys me and loose my focus.  Now i' 'm back playing with medium shafts and there back flying straight as they supposed to.
Can anyone confirm this or am i just dreaming?
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
I'd say stick with the mediums or switch to a larger flight and tweenies for the Irinas.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Whatever gets them flying for you is all that matters, different strokes for different folks it's not cast in stone so if it works do it
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
^^^^ what Chris said
Different strokes for different folks and different shafts for different darts. A flight/shaft set up that works for one dart won't necessarily work for a different set even if they are similar in shape. The upshot is experiment and use what works.
Thx for the advice. Think of starting to make video's of me trowing. And watch the movement.
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
(02-16-2016, 10:41 PM)bkbum Wrote: Different strokes for different folks and different shafts for different darts.  A flight/shaft set up that works for one dart won't necessarily work for a different set even if they are similar in shape. The upshot is experiment and use what works.

That's catchy as hell, I like it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. gospel truth too!
(02-16-2016, 11:23 PM)Kevin Deckers Wrote: Thx for the advice. Think of starting to make video's of me trowing. And watch the movement.

You should definitely do this.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
(02-16-2016, 11:23 PM)Kevin Deckers Wrote: Thx for the advice. Think of starting to make video's of me trowing. And watch the movement.

In the air, the dart does not need to be a thing of beauty, just look for how it strikes the board .... and how accurate and consistant you are with it.
whatever combination works m8 you will find 1 that works well.
Experiment with your dart/set ups..if it works and you are comfortable with that kind of set up then go and stick to that...time to practice more... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
are the armstrongs a bit shorter? ive noticed at times its the overall length that I get used to ... for example a longer dart Ill use short stems and on a shorter one medium stems etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grippier darts same /similar shape Ed180 5 366 09-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Last Post: holmesness
  Longer points Hazowl180 5 933 04-26-2016, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Invictus