Shot Darts

Finding your perfect dart - Method in the maddness
It's no secret that most of us have tried more darts than we could ever remember!? SearRemember what's one more set of darts!!?t perfect combination of dart. We have been lost about our games, trying different grips, throws & tempo! The road seems endless and the turns are sadden and drops are vast! Your probably wondering where I'm going with this?

Right, I have found my perfect dart! Weight of darts is always object! But discarding that I have apposed a new theory with the ever growing population of darts player on the circuit and the extensive coverage now available. Again wondering where I'm going? 

I have apposed a new theory of darts selection, it might not be new to some but hopefully more within others?  I was sitting watching dart one evening thinking about how many darts have I tried because I love the look of them? I decided to compare my grip and throw to one of the pros on the circuit. I found someone with literally my double in terms of stance, lean, aim, grip and throw. I'm not saying to look for the first three points but it was strange they all matched. Mainly look for grip & throw. 

My suiter ended up being Alan Norris. It was strange intially because I'd already seen darrens darts review last year and thought the barrel was too short at 48mm and was unsure about the bull nose 6.4mm. Regardless of my thoughts back then I felt compelled to try them and test my theory!

I received the darts yesterday and the results have been astronomical! I had an hour practice and have hit ten 180s when I'd normally be lucky to hit one. And hit countless 140s & 100s. Plus doubles felt like a dream. 

I understand with what I'm that a darts throw is unique and shouldn't be copied from one pro to the next. Plus the grip on the dart is also kind of unique to that players feel. Maybe I got lucky but if it meaning you find the perfect barrel and stem. The grip can always to added or a dart can be created by the guys a madhousedarts.co.uk. 

I would love some feedback on my seemingly mad theory and love if some of you gave it! Remember whats one more set of darts!?

Darts: Peter Wright Mamba 22g
Highest Checkout: 170
Highest Match Checkout: 150
Best Dart Leg: 11 darts
Best Match Leg: 13 darts
Give it a week or maybe 2 ,,, and chime back in with a I hope the same sense of fulfillment ,,, may we all be that lucky,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have always given everything I try 30 days of use before I make my mind up.
I never consider any change a success until it performs under match conditions.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I sometimes tell people to do this, its more to help those who are not sure what darts to try but its only as a guide, it can be useful but is not guaranteed to work as we all do something different but there is no harm in trying Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help finding triangular barrelled darts... Christopher Burke 10 716 12-17-2019, 04:40 PM
Last Post: thet
  Please help me, finding my darts Kohlekratzer 17 1,267 12-28-2018, 07:41 PM
Last Post: GoGrey
  Target Perfect Storm 25g Bounce Out 0 320 11-26-2018, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Help finding darts with the opposite of a scallop... Humdinger 17 1,688 09-03-2018, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Need help on finding a dart B1ll64te5 1 397 05-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Rabe1
  Help finding these darts. Happyslap 10 986 01-23-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Need help finding a new set of darts. House_darts 19 2,026 01-23-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: neal vanderwall
  Help finding darts for rear grip shoosh moosh 8 2,589 01-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Last Post: shoosh moosh
  Finding new Darts for me Eyebala 13 1,908 01-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip