Target Darts.

Top ten health benefits from playing darts
They forgot increased abdominal fluid intake capacity!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.healthfitnessrevolution.com/...its-darts/
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Agree with all except the last one:

Instills a sense of self-control

When are those new Gary Andersons released? lol
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

sounds good to me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If you run to the board and back you could have some cardio too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lol!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sometimes the game can get a bit stressful though !...j.d. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
it has greatly improved my mental well being as i no longer have to sit and watch eastenders, coronation street or emerdale with my wife
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I really want to believe that darts will improve my self esteem but missing over and over and over has many drawbacks for me.
Keeping a positive outlook sometimes is tough for me.
I must say that it's very relaxing for me however and reaping the benefits of less stress is monumental in my life.
As far as seeing any social benefits, this forum is the only socialization that I'm getting and I thank you all for your patience with me
That Samir guy... 

.jpg   samir.jpg (Size: 23.97 KB / Downloads: 108)

... looks just like Jim Brickman.  

.jpeg   brickman.jpeg (Size: 6.81 KB / Downloads: 109)
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

That’s interesting....hmmmmm......perhaps that’s why my resident feline is fascinated with the sharp pointy things I toss about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shoes for playing Darts DAVEISTHENAME 28 4,943 01-03-2021, 12:35 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  Foot really hurting playing Darts DAVEISTHENAME 8 678 11-12-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Shirt for playing Darts DAVEISTHENAME 11 582 05-21-2019, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  How do you rate yourself playing darts 1-10 *Saber* 98 13,431 11-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Last Post: JamieJ
  Playing darts is good for a coronary!! Tremble 17 1,568 02-16-2018, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Tremble
  The Benefits of Smooth Darts? portsetonloyal 22 4,565 01-27-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Mortal ankle
  My second year with playing darts vanJupp 6 768 01-24-2018, 04:36 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Guardian article on James Wade’s mental health. The Jester 19 2,412 12-20-2017, 01:40 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Angriest you've ever been playing darts? Berlin180 22 3,619 10-25-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tankie
  My first year with playing darts vanJupp 23 4,905 10-24-2017, 11:06 PM
Last Post: vanJupp