Target Darts.

First 180 EVER!
This may be a regular thing for you guys, but this is my first.  Just had to share.  [attachment=7166]
beautiful!!
Well done. Here's to many more!
Match Darts:
Barney Phase5 25g
Best Leg 15 darts 501
Highest Checkout 145
Favourite double 16
I'm only here for the reviews.

A tight first at that!
nice one, well done
Beautiful grouping. Here's to many more Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done! and here's to 71387812481264812749126487124812481284032475784575934854 more!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Awesome!
Beautiful! Great darts mate.

Such tight grouping aswell. I'm sure it will be the first of many.

I personally am in the "I've never hit a 180" club. I hope you haven't left me as the last standing member  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats :-)
Many more to come.
Like in quite a few other areas the first one is always a special one ;-)
Congratulations, MadMike4!

Brilliant!!! Nice darts as well.
AWESOME!

I love seeing new Nutz hitting their first maxes, well done Mike, it was such a good one he didn't even need the rest of the bed +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats mate, with grouping like that I am sure there will be many more to come.
Brilliant pal. Well done great grouping. More will follow now