Showtime Fuzion 21g
Ayup Comrades

Short review

Weight 21g
Length 51mm
Dia 6.5 mm
Drilled out 15 mm
Grip 5 
Well these are a great dart what ever you pay, cheap doesn't always mean cheap!
The flights and stems supplied are basic, but I never use OE set ups.
With my med stem harrows marathon set up, the darts fly as I prefer landing just + of level.
I've given the grip as 5 as that seems to be the max number used, as I'm not a grippy darts user.
They could be 5+ grip seems almost sticky.
The points are a little short for me 25mm out, overall a great dart.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts i will try a set one of these days
These look to be a great value for those seeking a high level grip straight barrel dart.
Well done .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I think you like those Nigel, but your right they may be quite cheap but they are a nicely made dart and if you like a grippy dart then give a go Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review Shed, straight to the point!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Shed if you don't mind, I put my pics in your thread. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[attachment=7160]
[attachment=7161]
[attachment=7162]
may all the doubles be with you

(02-15-2016, 07:09 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: Shed if you don't mind, I put my pics in your thread. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ayup Fred

No probs fella, Ive only phone camera not the best quality.

shed
Ayup Comrades

How they land for me.

Shed
I really wish the grip was the other way around with the wide rings at the rear as I'm a rear gripper
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice review Shed
(02-15-2016, 07:59 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I really wish the grip was the other way around with the wide rings at the rear as I'm a rear gripper

Ayup Chris

The grip at rear is immense, more so than front.

Shed
(02-15-2016, 08:01 PM)Shed inn Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:59 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I really wish the grip was the other way around with the wide rings at the rear as I'm a rear gripper

Ayup Chris

The grip at rear is immense, more so than front.

Shed

I didn't expect that Shed, thanks for the heads up.
They are even more tempting now I know that.
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Also on the rear are they very grippy Chris
may all the doubles be with you

I was lucky enough to win a set of showtime neo bombs and I must say this company makes quality. Only have the one experience but they are really nice. Great customer service as they are ever vocal on social media and have been here too.

If these darts interest you I say go for it. Great value.

Nice review shed and good extra pics Fred Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm with you on this. I bought a set of these and there is no doubt they are a quality dart but I couldn't get on with the rear section, it was just too sharp for me. If Showtime released the same dart with the front section running the full length of the barrel I'd have a set in a flash!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Showtimedarts Fuzion Grip 23g darts review Getagrip 83 53,339 12-12-2018, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Getagrip