Harrows Darts.

Just bought a Unicorn Eclipse Pro... Should it be like this?
After seeing video reviews and pictures of this board i thought i would try it out as i am moving from a entry level board. When i opened it i noticed how yellow and battered the board is, the outer bull isn't flat to the metal it dips down at the sides and the over all look of the board seems cheap and not what i have seen from videos/pictures. Should it be like this?Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts - Red Dragon Rowby-John Rodriguez - 26 gram 

Flights - Amazon Standard White Flights

Stems - Target Pro Grip Medium Stems White
Not looking new to me
may all the doubles be with you

Wow! I see your flag is in the UK. I'd contact Unicorn right away and send them these pics. The wires should be smooth if you ran a fingernail over it. Those are all chewed to crap. I'd be really disappointed with that
That's nowhere near acceptable for a new board
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you bought it as new then send it back where you got it and get it replaced - no way is that a new board. If you got it from Argos then take it back and open the boxes and check out any others that get offered in exchange before leaving the shop
Yeah, I'd say that was a repackaged used board.
Match Darts:
Barney Phase5 25g
Best Leg 15 darts 501
Highest Checkout 145
Favourite double 16
I'm only here for the reviews.

Looks heavily used, I'd get a replacement.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
Had to have another look. How on earth did this leave the factory? It looks like the board was tossed in the road and dragged on the pavement. The spider is so chewed up.

It's not a used board as the sisal doesn't have holes from use. But what a mess. Where did you buy it from?
(02-14-2016, 09:59 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Had to have another look. How on earth did this leave the factory? It looks like the board was tossed in the road and dragged on the pavement. The spider is so chewed up.

It's not a used board as the sisal doesn't have holes from use. But what a mess. Where did you buy it from?

Argos mate
Darts - Red Dragon Rowby-John Rodriguez - 26 gram 

Flights - Amazon Standard White Flights

Stems - Target Pro Grip Medium Stems White
Good old Unicorn quality control.
Match Darts:
Barney Phase5 25g
Best Leg 15 darts 501
Highest Checkout 145
Favourite double 16

Yeah unicorn quality control is notoriously dodgy, I'd be calling them straight away and getting a fresh one sent out asap
Wow that's pretty appalling for a new board, Not sure if I would return it to Argos or go directly to Unicorn at least hopefully they would QC a replacement before sending it to you and maybe some sort of goodwill gesture too.
Or get a refund and buy a decent board instead, say nooooooooooooooooo to a Unicorn board
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I can't even believe this came out of a new packed box
may all the doubles be with you

(02-14-2016, 11:06 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Wow that's pretty appalling for a new board, Not sure if I would return it to Argos or go directly to Unicorn at least hopefully they would QC a replacement before sending it to you and maybe  some sort of goodwill gesture too.
Or get a refund and buy a decent board instead, say nooooooooooooooooo to a Unicorn board

Blade 4.......just saying.
Match Darts:
Barney Phase5 25g
Best Leg 15 darts 501
Highest Checkout 145
Favourite double 16

If i opened the box and seen that piece of crap, poop would be hitting the fan