Harrows Darts.

Harrows Ace Case
Hello everybody, so here I am with my first review ever.
I've bought this case quite a while ago and because I am really happy with it and think it is a quite practical and well made case I thought myself I would give you a short review. 

The product I am talking about is the Harrows Ace Case. It has a hard case that lets you carry around one set of darts fully assembled whether you use normal flexible flights or those fixed wing ones. 
On the back it got a little loop where you can attach the clip that comes with the case so you can put it to your belt or so if you are that kind of person  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

On the inside it has a small zip compartement where you can store spare flights, stems or other accessories. 

If you want to take a second set with you, you can put another set of barrels between your first set like you can see on the picture. You can store the stems and flights for the that set in the little pocket inside the case.

To sum up I really think that this case is very useful if you want to take with you one set of darts fully assembled and well protected. I use this case if I go to a friend of mine or to a pub for a relaxed night of darts where I don't need much. If you need at least two sets of darts or a lot of spare equipment you would probably have to go with an other wallet or case. The price is about 16£ which is not really a bargain but in my opinion well worth the money because of the pretty good quality.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great pictures, thanks for the review.
(02-14-2016, 04:59 AM)Tgstan Wrote: Great pictures, thanks for the review.

Thanks mate!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice looking case. Thanks for the review, and +1.
(02-14-2016, 10:18 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Nice looking case. Thanks for the review, and +1.

Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Awesome. Great review.

I picked up a Harrows Royal case that was really inexpensive but find it's actually a decent, well made case. Similar foam, material, etc.. as yours.

I got a chuckle because soon as I saw the first picture of your darts in the foam, I was going to reply about the middle dividers being used as a second spot for another set of barrels...and then I see the next picture. haha I find that the foam doesn't close up on the hole that's left so I try my best to use the same hole every time.

The foam can be modified with a hobby knife too.

BTW...I stared at the flag in your profile and took me awhile to figure that one out. We need to make a huge world map and see how many countries we can fill up.
(02-14-2016, 10:34 AM)Regulatori Wrote: Awesome. Great review.

I picked up a Harrows Royal case that was really inexpensive but find it's actually a decent, well made case. Similar foam, material, etc.. as yours.

I got a chuckle because soon as I saw the first picture of your darts in the foam, I was going to reply about the middle dividers being used as a second spot for another set of barrels...and then I see the next picture. haha  I find that the foam doesn't close up on the hole that's left so I try my best to use the same hole every time.

The foam can be modified with a hobby knife too.

BTW...I stared at the flag in your profile and took me awhile to figure that one out. We need to make a huge world map and see how many countries we can fill up.

Thanks mate!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Yeah the foam is really handy because it is kind of hard and as you say you can modify it to your own preferences. I first saw that you can put barrels in the foam in one of Getagrip's great reviews and thought this could be very useful.

Haha that is a great idea with the world map! Would be interesting to see where we nutz all come from.

Looks like a nice case! I'm a big fan of cases that store darts fully loaded.

I think I'd prefer it if the middle dart was upside down, top to tail, if that makes sense. It could be smaller in width.
(02-15-2016, 12:57 AM)Greener Wrote: Looks like a nice case! I'm a big fan of cases that store darts fully loaded.

I think I'd prefer it if the middle dart was upside down, top to tail, if that makes sense. It could be smaller in width.

Yeah I know what you mean, it would be space saving.

Nice review. Always good to see a review of a case and that one looks like it servies its purpose very well indeed
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(02-16-2016, 10:56 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Nice review. Always good to see a review of a case and that one looks like it servies its purpose very well indeed

Thanks mate!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Prima Darts Case Review Getagrip 5 323 12-03-2020, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Imperial Darts Case Review Getagrip 8 1,188 01-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Harrows blaze case review skinnygav 8 2,526 01-07-2019, 02:39 AM
Last Post: hhigashi
  L Style Krystal One Case and L Style L Case review Getagrip 18 4,510 11-20-2018, 02:38 PM
  Harrows Royal Case darts case review Getagrip 19 13,358 11-11-2014, 06:07 PM