Double Top Darts.

Target pro grip spin shafts
Has anyone used these? I anyways used the pro grips and loved em with punched flights and slot locks. I recently switched to cosmo and love the spinning shafts, I'm thinking of giving these a try aswell in the next few days to see what they're like
Got some but not tried em yet.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-12-2016, 07:44 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Got some but not tried em yet.

Yeah I got some on the way as we speak lol. When you get round to trying them let me know what you think mate I always trust your opinion, I'm hoping they'll be good enough to rival my cosmo setup
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...pin+shafts
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I find all of Target's clear stems are far too brittle, had mine shatter an awful lot.

Maybe the plain black ones would be a bit sturdier? I think spinning flights put me off a little bit though, so not for me.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
(02-12-2016, 08:26 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:

Yeah I got some on the way as we speak lol. When you get round to trying them let me know what you think mate I always trust your opinion, I'm hoping they'll be good enough to rival my cosmo setup

Those Bulls Robson + flights are holding me up, I thought I would have destroyed em by now lol.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-13-2016, 11:16 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 08:26 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:

Those Bulls Robson + flights are holding me up, I thought I would have destroyed em by now lol.

I've been hearing some good things about those robson+ might have to be another thing on my checklist to try out haha, do they come in a 'shape' shape similar to the cosmo ones? Think that's the perfect shape for me
I think that is the shape shape I have Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-13-2016, 04:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think that is the shape shape I have Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice, I'm gunna have to grab some I reckon lol
I have used these spin shafts in a few different sets (clear and black). Have had quite a few tops pop out with the flight when grouping tightly and just broke a black one (only the top, so easily replaceable when/if they bring out seperate tops) due to a robin hood (hadn't punched the flights yet, oops).
For the price ,,, I like these alot ,,, use a cap from L style or Wiz Lok for robinhood protection for steel tip,,, the Target titanium Rings are all you need for soft tip for a vice like grip ,,, they hold a flight really well without adding a thing,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-13-2016, 08:48 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: For the price ,,, I like these alot ,,, use a cap from L style or Wiz Lok for robinhood protection for steel tip,,, the Target titanium Rings are all you need for soft tip for a vice like grip ,,, they hold a flight really well without adding a thing,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I was thinking of just using my normal pro grip setup with punched flights and titanium slot locks. Hopefully they work well with them
(02-13-2016, 09:04 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 08:48 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: For the price ,,, I like these alot ,,, use a cap from L style or Wiz Lok for robinhood protection for steel tip,,, the Target titanium Rings are all you need for soft tip for a vice like grip ,,, they hold a flight really well without adding a thing,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I was thinking of just using my normal pro grip setup with punched flights and titanium slot locks. Hopefully they work well with them

Ya once you get them seated all the way down ,,, they will be hard to get off with out pulling the top spinner off first,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-13-2016, 09:56 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 09:04 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:

Ya once you get them seated all the way down ,,, they will be hard to get off with out pulling the top spinner off first,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That's what I like to hear haha, looking forward to trying em now
I have tried these, but I still use the normal pro grips as my preference. They are very good, no rattle from the tops, hold the flights as well as the normal pro grips and only spin on impact. The main reason I haven't spent more time with them or changed to using them is that I am always reluctant to swicth anything during league season! Come the end of the season I will give them more time
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Pinch Grip Stems Fento 4 2,193 04-05-2021, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  Target Titanium Shafts Jackal7 5 370 01-20-2021, 08:08 AM
Last Post: wzywg
  Target Pro Grip Confusion BritpopCam 8 706 03-08-2020, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Target graphite shafts = garbage smokinjoe72 3 403 01-21-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Target Pro Grip Spin Louis 16 2,750 06-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Last Post: samsimilian