Shot Darts

KISS Routine?
Hi All,

Q: Is it fair to say most, if not all of us have a favourite double? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Q: When trying to close a game and the score is 60 or under do you try and incorporate this double? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Q: On average therefore do you often win a game by using your favourite double? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Q: Is it the case that whilst you try all the above there are a lot of times where you miss or have to split the double.... leaving the game wide open? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Q: Would you like to be more successful and gain more confidence by hitting an out-shot on your preferred double? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sometimes we cannot see the 'Tree for the Woods'  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ........I was scoring a number of games the other night at the club and in between my game, I wandered around and noticed that quite a high % of the other games being played were all being closed out at 60 or below as well. So I thought wouldn't it make sense to try and increase one's success rate in this area by including a practical routine that uses your Favourite Double rather than just aiming solely at it? (I suppose this could be the preface to my split doubles routine too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )

I've tried it a quite few times now and its a nice practical challenge but bearing in mind that I'm using my favourite double each time its not a huge one but I reckon it will help each of us.

Favourite Double Drill  = Go around the board S1 - S20 but add you favourite Double to close,  SIMPLE Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My favourite double is D20, so I start S1 - D20 : S2 - D20 : S3 - D20 : S4 - D20 : S5 - D20 etc, etc,

However if you throw a dart and it misses the Single area by hitting a treble or double or hits any another number.... You've Bust immediately! don't throw another dart you must start that number again. 

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Hmm..interesting routine Dorian..this can improve my last shot to close out on higher percentage... :dodgy:  :dodgy:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
(02-12-2016, 03:19 AM)nivla Wrote: Hmm..interesting routine Dorian..this can improve my last shot to close out on higher percentage... :dodgy:  :dodgy:

Hi Nivla,

Yes, I thinks it will, with 3 darts in hand it should help increase one's odds....that's logical Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .....but I'll let you know how I progress with it.

With regards, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Question..if i didn't get the double with the last two darts it is considered as busted too right?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
(02-12-2016, 06:49 AM)nivla Wrote: Question..if i didn't get the double with the last two darts it is considered as busted too right?

Thanks for your question Nivla,

Answer...You have to stay on that number until you get it.....not really busted as such but same result I suppose.

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

UPDATE...this routine. of yours is really interesting..i've been doin it for the past few days and its really cool...somehow i forgot to do the Nutz challenges.. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Bulls-Doubles practice routine - This routine will improve your game. *Saber* 36 7,109 08-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Machine618
  Finish routine + Doubles routine rvh1991 7 1,554 02-13-2015, 09:43 PM
Last Post: JayPro