Darts Buddy

Mardle's Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 review
Target Phil Taylor Gen 3, reviewed by Wayne Mardle.

240p? C'mon! Poor imo. This is Target Darts. A top of the line dart. Get this man a camera that isn't crap! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-10-2016, 10:58 PM)Kev Wrote: Unicorn Phil Taylor Gen 3, reviewed by Wayne Mardle.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgHJW6nTYXc]

Those are target darts, not unicorn ;Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but thanks for sharing the video with us!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. personally I think those are awesome looking darts and i would really like to give them a go but they are just way too expensive...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-10-2016, 11:16 PM)Cyanide Wrote: 240p? C'mon! Poor imo. This is Target Darts. A top of the line dart. Get this man a camera that isn't crap! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Even a cheap webcam should be able to record in 720p.

(02-10-2016, 11:17 PM)RoudeLéiw Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 10:58 PM)Kev Wrote: Unicorn Phil Taylor Gen 3, reviewed by Wayne Mardle.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgHJW6nTYXc]

Those are target darts, not unicorn ;Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but thanks for sharing the video with us!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. personally I think those are awesome looking darts and i would really like to give them a go but they are just way too expensive...

Where does it say Unicorn? Fixed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Pretty ordinary that he doesn't throw them on camera.....just sayin
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

(02-11-2016, 12:39 AM)Yesmmm Wrote: Pretty ordinary that he doesn't throw them on camera.....just sayin

Yesmmm I agree but I think he said that with PT's flights he couldn't throw em very well........ but there again I reckon he could have done a quick changeover to some standard sized flights even if it was just for a couple of chucks.

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Hmmmm Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-11-2016, 10:36 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Hmmmm Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is this a good or a bad hmmmm?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don't think that this was the best of reviews.
(02-11-2016, 06:42 AM)Dorian Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 12:39 AM)Yesmmm Wrote: Pretty ordinary that he doesn't throw them on camera.....just sayin

Yesmmm I agree but I think he said that with PT's flights he couldn't throw em very well........ but there again I reckon he could have done a quick changeover to some standard sized flights even if it was just for a couple of chucks.

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah, I saw on Twitter this afternoon someone said you should have shown footage of you throwing them and his response was "he didn't have a camera man as his mrs was out at the time" Im pretty sure in his other reviews the camera stays in the same position but could be wrong...
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

He went all out to try and sell these! They are a nice looking, but the price point is just too much for me to pay for a dart that I would likely only throw from time to time in the house for a mess around
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(02-11-2016, 10:39 AM)RoudeLéiw Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 10:36 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Hmmmm Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is this a good or a bad hmmmm?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

More of a contemplative mystical hmmmm, I think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-11-2016, 11:07 AM)Big Red One Wrote: Don't think that this was the best of reviews.

Well its more an advert for Target really so you cant expect much else than the pushing of Targets gear from a sponsored player, if he was still with Harrows he would be saying they are the best darts etc but I give him his dues he is not as bad as some sponsored people that push their sponsors products, I would say other than the hard sell parts he is generally a bit more honest than he may have been.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. My 10 year old said, who is that idiot ? No one beats The Dartsnutz Review channel
may all the doubles be with you

i will be getting them. Have gone through gen 1 and throw the gen 2 now.
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g
(02-11-2016, 01:33 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. My 10 year old said, who is that idiot ? No one beats  The Dartsnutz Review channel

X2  A GetaGrip review is/will be far superior.  I do like Mardle though.  A slick sales/promotion man, but I do like his candor and honesty at times.  Hurry on GetaGrip, put them through the paces asapGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Orb 01 Darts Review Getagrip 8 1,032 01-25-2021, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target 975 02 Darts Review Getagrip 19 1,599 11-01-2020, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Target Phil Taylor Power 9Five Generation 7 Darts Review Getagrip 9 735 10-31-2020, 04:47 PM
  Target Swiss Point Review (Includes SP01 & Phil Taylor Gen 6) vanJupp 20 4,855 09-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Last Post: nrb1
  Target Bolide 02 SP 21g Review YoungStarDC 32 2,631 08-11-2020, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Target Bolide 01 SP 21g Review YoungStarDC 34 3,172 05-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 3 Purist Darts Review Paldini-fc 6 858 04-10-2020, 09:02 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Target Phil Taylor Power 9 Five Gen 6 22g Darts Review Getagrip 11 1,294 03-28-2020, 07:33 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Target Phil Taylor Power 8 Zero 23g darts review Getagrip 19 8,425 01-11-2020, 04:05 PM
  Unicorn Evolution Series Phase 2 Purist (Phil Taylor) METRONOME 15 8,868 09-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Last Post: LKH9