Shot Darts

About throw
Hi. I am throwing now like I did before ,but it feels much more better and I cant understand why . What makes good throw ,good?And what makes it worse and how to understand whats,what in your throw ?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Play the game quit worrying about the stupid stuff
If you're throwing the same but it feels better that's just the practice coming to fruition, keep it up and try not to change your natural stance, throw or grip and you'll keep on improving
only you can know what is the right feel Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Did you take some time off? Sometimes when my throw sucks I step back and take a slight rest away from the board. Not much because I'm hooked on it but just a small rest and then it feels much better when I return full on. My shoulder was bothering me so cut my routine down to 30 minutes a day for only 3 days and wham.......Now I'm back to 2 hours a day and Wham, I still suck but it feels better. LOL
Flight school!