Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Need help regarding my throw
hi, so i have only been playing darts for 3 months and recently started practicing 4+ hours a day as i want to play for my county at some point and hopefully make it somewhere.

I have been experimenting with different throws to see what a prefer but the problem is i found a comfortable throw but i play worst than with a throw that isn't as comfortable (if that makes any sense). So should i stick with the comfortable throw and just practice with it until i get better or use the less comfortable throw seen as i play better with it?

this might sound like a stupid question but i really am unsure
Darts - Red Dragon Rowby-John Rodriguez - 26 gram 

Flights - Amazon Standard White Flights

Stems - Target Pro Grip Medium Stems White
Comfortable, natural, practice!
(02-10-2016, 02:23 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote: Comfortable, natural, practice!

This in a nutshell.      I can't see how you would even want to put so many hours of practice a day (4 by your own admission) with an uncomfortable throwing stance/motion.     Being uncomfortable at the line has to be a distraction or you wouldn't have mentioned it.     Stick with what's comfortable, put in the practice time and develop a more natural throwing motion.  That will go a long way in making darts more enjoyable for you.

Good luck.
I think if its uncomfortable then your less likely to stick with it.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
completely makes sense thanks for the replies Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts - Red Dragon Rowby-John Rodriguez - 26 gram 

Flights - Amazon Standard White Flights

Stems - Target Pro Grip Medium Stems White
Agree with everyone else. Keep it comfortable, natural and put the practice in. That way you will enjoy it more and also have less chance of injuring yourself through some uncomfortable stance or grip that your body doesn't like
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I would suggest try Flight School...its fun and its free..and if you want to improve... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai