Unicorn

I am confused
Hi . Can you play without setting your dart. just take it from dog hand to your eye and throw. Or you need to set it in straight line and then release all pro do that,but on other hand we aim with our eyes not dart .I am confused
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Reading this confused me too .... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Can someone translate for me?
I think.... he is asking if you can pull the dart from your holding hand and go straight into your throwing motion without lining it up first.

I would say sure.... I don't think MvG or Ricky Evans do much lining up before they fire the machine guns off.

(02-08-2016, 11:27 PM)Scotty Burnett Wrote: Reading this confused me too .... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Can someone translate for me?

I think I get it ,,, Who is that Evans guy that has the fastest 3 darts on tv,,,,?
(02-08-2016, 11:27 PM)Scotty Burnett Wrote: Reading this confused me too .... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Can someone translate for me?
Troll English got to you. He is great that guy . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

(02-08-2016, 11:34 PM)Jugger Wrote: I think.... he is asking if you can pull the dart from your holding hand and go straight into your throwing motion without lining it up first.

I would say sure.... I don't think MvG or Ricky Evans do much lining up before they fire the machine guns off.
Thank you. It looks like you need beard to get my writing.Jesus would be big fan  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Whats the purpose of lining darts ?
180-1(33)

Ah hah! Now I see. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The point of my dart rests right where my fingernail and skin come together on my ring finger. So without looking and in a very fast fluid motion I can load my dart after loading it from my hold hand. And in one motion pull back and throw without loosing much accuracy like that fella in the video above. My normal rhythm is a bit slower but I think I understand your question.

I am not really aiming with my dart so much, as feeling the aim spot with my eyes. Thats me anyways. Not sure how others do it.
Yes you can play like that.  You can play anyway you want.  You just cannot throw underhand.
(02-09-2016, 12:02 AM)A-ZDarts Wrote: Ah hah! Now I see. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The point of my dart rests right where my fingernail and skin come together on my ring finger. So without looking and in a very fast fluid motion I can load my dart after loading it from my hold hand. And in one motion pull back and throw without loosing much accuracy like that fella in the video above. My normal rhythm is a bit slower but I think I understand your question.

I am not really aiming with my dart so much, as feeling the aim spot with my eyes. Thats me anyways. Not sure how others do it.
Well as long as you understand the issue with your throw ..surely there isn't one!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-08-2016, 11:34 PM)Jugger Wrote: I think.... he is asking if you can pull the dart from your holding hand and go straight into your throwing motion without lining it up first.

Evans' speed seems to come mostly from how quickly he gets the dart from his feeder hand to his throwing hand. That's very quick. He does have a bit of an "aim" but it doesn't last long. (Love the look on his face towards the end of the video where it all seems so easy to hit a 180...)

With MvG it seems that once his arm begins to throw dart one it just doesn't stop until the third dart is delivered. It just keeps swinging.

I've tried to replicate this fluid throw myself and for a couple of minutes, I was amazing. Hitting everything in sight. And then I wasn't anymore and the honeymoon was over.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which darts should i buy? Confused with Unicorn Converta Dart Set phcore 2 376 02-07-2020, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Phil D