Unicorn

Cosmo or Clic? Or other?
Been discussed here before, I'm sure, but would like a fresh perspective from all of you who have tried or use molded shafts/flights.
Like em?  Love em?  Hate em?
Which are best? Durable?  Help your scoring?

Any/all opinions welcome.  Thanks
Well I am trying my best to kill the Robson + flights but they are still holding up well.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use L-Style. I like them. I like the Cosmo FIT system as well.

I've heard the clic is a little delicate compared to the others.

I have tryed alot, Cosmo are just alitle heavy,for my style.
Clicks live Long,but have a small hole, and sometimes collect a Point.
Robson+ is my match set up, finally stocks of the Standard black were in stock.They are keeping (OK)
The first day I had a small ^cut from a Point. A month latter still good.
These I recomend as shafts are not (Special) like Cosmo or click.
They are all good, and so are the old Standard,
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have tried the Clic system and I wasn't a bit fan, kinda flimsy to me, and can catch your dart. I currently use L-style and really like them. In four months I have only had to replace a set of flights. I have put tridents on my darts now and they help to save the wear on the flights tremendously.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

I prefer thin flights because they are more flexable
may all the doubles be with you

Tried all but the Robson's - absolutely love L-Style and i think its superior to anything else. Flight shape and size variation is great, they also offer huge variety of stems. The flights them selves are very thin, very flexible, but durable - have a set i have been playing with since beginning of november and they are in great shape, combined with the spinning shafts.

- Clic System - too fragile, broke a stem and ripped a flight on week one
- Cosmo - Flights seem too fragile, especially the bottom part is easily deformed
- Winmau Stealth - too heavy, not flexible at all, easy to rip / break a flight
- L-Style - have the same set of spinning silent stems since June, my current flights are around 2 1/2 months old, the combination with Storm Points is just great on extending flight life.
I like the l style, heard the clic are a bit flimsy though. Just waiting on my cosmos to get here in the next day or 2 to see what all the hype is about, hopefully they live up to it
(02-08-2016, 04:01 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote: I like the l style, heard the clic are a bit flimsy though. Just waiting on my cosmos to get here in the next day or 2 to see what all the hype is about, hopefully they live up to it

Definitely don't count on them being better than L-Style.
I consider them pretty equal though.  

The extra piece in the L-Style setup is a bit of a pain, but they make up for it with those little flight saving ridges on the shafts!

I have the Cosmos with air flights. I ripped a flight in the first week but they still fly straight and I have the spin shafts with storms on my Fittons. Compared to the pro-grip and vision flight I was using I prefer them.
(02-08-2016, 04:24 PM)Jugger Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 04:01 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote: I like the l style, heard the clic are a bit flimsy though. Just waiting on my cosmos to get here in the next day or 2 to see what all the hype is about, hopefully they live up to it

The extra piece in the L-Style setup is a bit of a pain, but they make up for it with those little flight saving ridges on the shafts!

Yeah I love the l style, gonna try the cosmo outta pure curiosity...and I feel so left out  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. haha
(02-08-2016, 04:47 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:

Yeah I love the l style, gonna try the cosmo outta pure curiosity...and I feel so left out  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. haha

You are in for a disappointment, they are very fragile on the sides and bottom, and deform way too easy there.
(02-08-2016, 05:15 PM)Gada Wrote:

You are in for a disappointment, they are very fragile on the sides and bottom, and deform way too easy there.

Ah don't burst my bubble already haha, heard the carbon shafts are good though?
(02-08-2016, 05:39 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:

Carbon shafts are awesome.  My only dislike of the Fit system is the Fit AIR flights, I found they tore and warped easily

(02-08-2016, 06:04 PM)Jugger Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 05:39 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 04:24 PM)Jugger Wrote: Definitely don't count on them being better than L-Style.

Carbon shafts are awesome.  My only dislike of the Fit system is the Fit AIR flights, I found they tore and warped easily

yeah that's what I been hearing a lot of...what about the normal flights with spinners?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosmo/stealth/clic Brett Mason 5 472 03-23-2019, 06:00 AM
Last Post: vtec170
  fit flights, stealth, l style, clic system Ben Davison 13 3,394 07-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: BobbyCuts