Darts Buddy

Experience with different Bulls and Shot Darts
I would like to know any experiences with these Darts: 

Bulls-phantom-grip-b-darts-23g

Shot-801-1-series-22g-darts

Shot-0-801-23g

Thanks for every information ^^
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
links to that shop are not allowed as the owner is a banned member so the word filter has changed your links.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-08-2016, 10:31 AM)Getagrip Wrote: links to that shop are not allowed as the owner is a banned member so the word filter has changed your links.

Oh I see. Didn´t know that sorry.

I change it to the Names.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

You can get some of them cheaper at Dartswarehouse with free delivery world wide: https://www.dartswarehouse.com/darts/range/801---802

not tried those but they look good.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-07-2016, 07:22 PM)Eyebala Wrote: I would like to know any experiences with these Darts: 

Bulls-phantom-grip-b-darts-23g

Shot-801-1-series-22g-darts

Shot-0-801-23g

Thanks for every information ^^

Hi, did you end up buying any of those?  I've been looking at getting some Bulls Phantom Grip but can't find much info on here about them
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulls Darts stand Noj 3 339 05-23-2019, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Noj
  Bulls King Cobra Darts Red'75™ 4 831 04-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Divugto