Harrows Darts.

Struggling to group the darts?
Hi, so i have been playing darts for 3 months, only recently started practicing every day, 4 hours a day + .  And i'm really struggling to group the darts, there always seems to be 1 dart that goes no where NEAR where i am aiming. And the other 2 go kinda close to each other. Is it just because i'm new or am i doing something wrong? what could be the possible causes so i can try and correct them, thanks!
Darts - Red Dragon Rowby-John Rodriguez - 26 gram 

Flights - Amazon Standard White Flights

Stems - Target Pro Grip Medium Stems White
Just keep it up mate, if you've only recently started practicing everyday then just keep practicing...darts is hard to master that I can tell ya for free
Try not to imitate anyone too much, you can take positive pointers out of other peoples throw and technique but at the end of the day everyone throws differently. Just grip the dart how you find comfortable, and throw it how you find comfortable. Obviously a straight elbow and arm helps but there's always exceptions to the rules, just look at mensur suljovic!
But yeah practice makes perfect, which is a lie but it can get you as close to perfect as possible. Just have fun with it and good luck!
is the stray dart random or is it always a set one i.e. your last dart?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Try FLIGHT SCHOOL... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Click here:
https://www.howtodarts.com/category/flightschool
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
Also send him email at  challengegeo@comcast.net...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
(02-07-2016, 04:53 PM)Getagrip Wrote: is the stray dart random or is it always a set one i.e. your last dart?

Most of the time the last dart
Darts - Red Dragon Rowby-John Rodriguez - 26 gram 

Flights - Amazon Standard White Flights

Stems - Target Pro Grip Medium Stems White
(02-07-2016, 06:08 PM)twiggy Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 04:53 PM)Getagrip Wrote: is the stray dart random or is it always a set one i.e. your last dart?

Aim at the flights of the darts already in the board.
(02-07-2016, 04:13 PM)twiggy Wrote: Hi, so i have been playing darts for 3 months, 
(02-07-2016, 06:16 PM)Cyanide Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 04:13 PM)twiggy Wrote: Hi, so i have been playing darts for 3 months, 

And that to lol
(02-07-2016, 06:08 PM)twiggy Wrote:

may be that your moving from the oche too soon, but you just need to keep practising your consistency, try to do the same thing every throw, takes time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Struggling with the 1st dart eskoo 1 206 04-30-2020, 06:32 PM
Last Post: UncleJJ
  Struggling with Throw and Release joelrussell19 4 492 02-05-2020, 04:47 AM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Struggling in matches Namesoom 5 435 12-04-2017, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Banz
  Struggling in most areas... clem1995 21 1,552 08-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Last Post: nightcrawler
  Struggling with my throw and need outside advice. watsontotty 10 1,718 05-16-2016, 08:59 PM
Last Post: watsontotty
  Struggling to find a comfortable grip? twiggy 11 3,788 04-25-2016, 08:59 AM
Last Post: TheCrane180
  Struggling with throw, grip!! Joshthomas1203 9 1,456 03-08-2016, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Chardotz
  Struggling to find a throw twiggy 11 2,063 03-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Last Post: nivla