Harrows Darts.

Similar to Darryl Fitton??
I've been using the Dazzler's Silca and was just wondering if there were other like darts to these with about the same size. I'm not ready to swap them yet but just wondering if you folks were aware of any others, that won't rob the children of their college fund, even though my kid is grown up and out of the house
The red dragon amberjacks are great value for money
there's 23g Keith Deller's - basically the same as the Fittons but with the micro grip at the stem end of the barrel instead of near the point like the Fitton.
(02-07-2016, 03:30 PM)mc1958 Wrote: there's 23g Keith Deller's - basically the same as the Fittons but with the micro grip at the stem end of the barrel instead of near the point like the Fitton.

^ What he said.
Match Darts:
Barney Phase5 25g
Best Leg 15 darts 501
Highest Checkout 145
Favourite double 16
I'm only here for the reviews.

https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/11330...4-23-gram/
Board: blade 4 
Darts:RD 27g double 16 elite
Stems:RD short nylon ring grip
Flights: RD hardcore standard punched 
(02-07-2016, 03:45 PM)Wayne23uk Wrote: https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/11330...4-23-gram/

Not in stock - although you can personalise them for £10 lol
Got them in 25 and 27g
Board: blade 4 
Darts:RD 27g double 16 elite
Stems:RD short nylon ring grip
Flights: RD hardcore standard punched 
Ive got a 23g set
I was actually looking at the Deller darts a few months back. I'm not too much into the black/orange colors as they're from a rival football team down the road from us. I grip from front of mid section so the rear of the Deller would not be an issue.
Thanks for taking the time to make a couple suggestions
Benito van de Pas perhaps: https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=9_22_1751
(02-07-2016, 09:58 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I was actually looking at the Deller darts a few months back. I'm not too much into the black/orange colors as they're from a rival football team down the road from us. I grip from front of mid section so the rear of the Deller would not be an issue.
Thanks for taking the time to make a couple suggestions

You can easily remove the black/orange paint from the Amberjacks. They're literally the same darts as the old Winmau Fittons.
I showed this to my mom and she liked the Amberjacks because they are the same color as her Nodor Amberjack 25g darts. I'm waiting for my tax return before fulfilling my fantasy of new darts and just enjoying the Silca Fittons for now
Showtime Premiere look to be similiar
Target's new C3's
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 22 Gram Keith Deller'sGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-12-2017, 06:35 PM)OAKZER Wrote: Target's new C3's

Do you mean the Carrera C3's?  They've been out for about 5 years now