Harrows Darts.

Cosmo shafts
I was looking to get some cosmo shafts but I have no idea what size to get, at the minute I use short pro grips can anyone help me with the equivalent size for cosmo? Cheers in advance people!
Gear 3. And so cheap at w-darts.com

If things work, invest on Cosmo carbon stems.
Cheers mate you're a star! (:
Splurge the $22 and get the carbon ones. I've been using mine for a year and more recently playing soft tip on some hard arse tile floors. Get a few violent bounce outs on the tile and haven't broken one yet. Plus they look cool Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

EDIT... I use #3 and it's the same exact size as an intermediate stem. There's a thread around here somewhere with a size comparison chart
Dont buy gear 3 if you want the same as your short pro grips. You want Gear 2

Gear 2 is the equivalent to Short
Gear 3 is In-between
Gear 5 is Medium
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(02-06-2016, 10:57 PM)Titan Wrote: Dont buy gear 3 if you want the same as your short pro grips. You want Gear 2

Gear 2 is the equivalent to Short
Gear 3 is In-between
Gear 5 is Medium

Ayep,,, what he ^^^^ said ,,, I just got some Gear #2 carbon,,,same as Target Pro grip short,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ah so gear 2 is the one then. Nice one for all the quick replies, appreciate it fellas
i have some regular fit shafts, gear 3 normal carbon, gear 3 hybrid carbon, and gear 5 normal carbon. I like the carbon ones better. they are a little more expensive but better quality and come with a 4th shaft Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. if you like the slim cosmo shafts, i highly recommend the titanium ones if u like them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(02-06-2016, 10:53 PM)majeek Wrote: Gear 3. And so cheap at w-darts.com

No - Titan is the star!

I was holding my Gear 3 side to side with my intermediate and I saw it shorter that's why I concluded it might be short. My apologies.
Yeah I was looking at the carbon ones, but thought I'd try out the cheaper ones first and see if I get on with em, if I do then first thing I'll be doing is grabbing some carbons
(02-06-2016, 11:13 PM)majeek Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 10:53 PM)majeek Wrote: Gear 3. And so cheap at w-darts.com

No - Titan is the star!

I was holding my Gear 3 side to side with my intermediate and I saw it shorter that's why I concluded it might be short. My apologies.

Don't worry you're all stars haha  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :thumbup:
Are cosmo carbon shafts better than other carbon shafts? Reason I ask is that I got the sigma carbon shafts and they are useless. One hit and they snap like a snappy thing that snaps easy! Don't rate the unicorn carbon at all
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
Did you try L-Style carbon shafts too?

Anyway it's hard to compare them in terms of durability if you don't actually conduct a lab study exposing both in similar conditions. Only thing I would say is that I haven't had any breakage so far with Cosmo carbons.
Dave, have a look here:  https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=17392
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry, should have made it clear, I mean the tines. They completely snap off, compared to normal nylon ones that 'bend' but can be used for a good while later until they break off. I don't use the fit flight or anything like that.
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosmo Carbon Shafts Dmott 57 19,223 10-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Geordie84
  Cosmo shafts weak Ed180 23 2,776 07-02-2018, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Ed180
  Cosmo FIT Super Duralumin SLIM Shafts released Ancient Darter 5 3,515 05-26-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  COSMO Shafts - STRENGTH Torture and Lab Tests Ancient Darter 3 1,435 12-19-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter