Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

My New(to me) Harrows Fire 24gr.
My Harrows Fire 24 gram set I bought from jschwab .

Really enjoying these, throw well with my forward pencil grip.

Easy locating of my thumb position with out looking which was always an issue with previous barrels.

With flight school I hope to make these live up to their potential.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice darts bud Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. always liked the flame look on the harrows fire. I use to have the 21g straight barrel version. I wish the flame went farther up the barrel then just the tip on them tho
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Harrows are great arrows I use to own the ICE ones
I use them as my main set.
Although i have the 21 gram version.
Nice darts.
Great looking darts you have there! Have thought about getting a set many times, but wouldn't work well for me as I am a rear gripper.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Really nice looking darts. I've looked at this style a few times, but the length is too short for me from what I remember. The fire range looks quality though. May they fly well for you
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Look like they have a good balence. how is the grip? Are they a simple dart to play with? How do they compare with other sets of darts you have used? Cheers. and thanks
(01-17-2017, 07:58 PM)Steven Townsend Wrote: Look like they have a good balence. how is the grip? Are they a simple dart to play with? How do they compare with other sets of darts you have used? Cheers. and thanks

They were great for a forward gripper like myself. Consistently got tight grouping. 
Have since sold them, liked them.
Cheers
Bottelsen GT original, 22 gr., Pear RX4 flights
Harrows Fire, 24 gr., DynaStar standard flights

Relearning Darts, one throw at a time.

Happy they work well for you .. had a set a few years back and gave them to a friend since they were not working for me.

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target - Daytona Fire GT 01 - 24g vanJupp 15 2,914 05-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Show us your Daytona Fire's! John_B 163 28,885 05-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Last Post: GONKO
  22g one80 fire dragons Spartan 4 684 01-25-2019, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Spartan