Darts Buddy

What`s the use?
Hi .I wanted to ask what is  use of anything ?This year I have hit two 180(two in last whole year) and 150 on bulls.But what`s the use ? I don`t  play competitive darts. For many reasons, . Now I decided to play faster (pace wise like Vdv at BDO). Yes I am playing worse then when I played slower. But this way is more fun .And more fun means bigger hunger for playing. It`s so cool when you are running to get darts out of board. Because in the end whats the use of anything? Ho hey ho
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you're having fun then that's the use. Same goes for xbox/playstation, we're not playing competitively or for money etc. just online against strangers, but its fun!
if it makes you happy then the use is justified Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I don't get out and play in the pubs either, for my own reasons I just don't do that any more. I love the dart though. But in reality what's the point of anything when you get down to it? Some things we have to do and throwing is one of them for a lot of us. It makes us feel better and I hope it does the same for you.
Look at it as meditation and relax to forget about everything else but the dart. Give me an hour on the board, that's all I ask when I'm feeling like crap
thank you all for nice things
180-1(33)

Is it true that there is no word in Latvian for fun?
(02-06-2016, 03:57 PM)BigE Wrote: Is it true that there is no word in Latvian for fun?

Yes but they make up for it with 40 different words for existential crisis
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

(02-06-2016, 04:06 PM)Random Trebles Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 03:57 PM)BigE Wrote: Is it true that there is no word in Latvian for fun?

Yes but they make up for it with 40 different words for existential crisis
Look how happy Razma is. He is like Steve Metalman watching PDC darts
180-1(33)