Target Darts.

Oche..
What does everyone here use as an oche?
I've just been using the cheap sticker oche things on my wooden floor but today I ordered one of them portable oches from 'ockeys r us'. I don't really know how good itll be but I've seen some good reviews.
Anyways I was just curious as to what everyone here uses as their oches at home
One year for my birthday my wife got me a customer runner the length of the toe line with the cubs logo up and down it.  It's nice not to have to affix anything to the floor.
Here's a pic albeit with my dog standing on it
(02-04-2016, 08:59 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: Here's a pic albeit with my dog standing on it

See that's what I was thinking but I didn't know how to go about getting one exactly the right length lol...also is your dog wearing a jumper? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well, you can just order one from a flooring store, just have to be mindful if there are any lips or molding that stick out -

That's his Hawaiian shirt -
I had noticed that the pros always have a raised oche. So I nailed two boards together and hand painted them real pretty. I used two 15lb hand weights to hold it in place. I would occasionally trip over it or stub my toes. Then I started playing in clubs a bit and noticed that there are never are raised oches in clubs (here in America). So I got a Viper laser oche. I have only had it for a few days, but I love it.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

(02-04-2016, 09:30 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: Well, you can just order one from a flooring store, just have to be mindful if there are any lips or molding that stick out -

That's his Hawaiian shirt -

Is he a Wayne mardle fan by any chance?
(02-04-2016, 09:39 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: I had noticed that the pros always have a raised oche. So I nailed two boards together and hand painted them real pretty. I used two 15lb hand weights to hold it in place. I would occasionally trip over it or stub my toes. Then I started playing in clubs a bit and noticed that there are never are raised oches in clubs (here in America). So I got a Viper laser oche. I have only had it for a few days, but I love it.

Yeah I like a slight raised bit, makes it easy to line up without having to keep looking at your feet lol
I bought a plain black, third party mat similar to Lurker1 and it works well. Rubber also gives some protection on bounce outs, my darts area has concrete floor.
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

I'm old school and just use electricians tape on the floor
Made a raised oche out of wood... that's what I have on my main setup in my garage.

I have one of those stick to the floor "Shoot the Bull" stickers on the floor for my setup in my basement.

(02-04-2016, 10:07 PM)Zulu Ninja Wrote: I'm old school and just use electricians tape on the floor

I had exactly the same when I first started out haha, then I upgraded to the winmau sticker thing I got with my blade 4...now I fancy a bit more of a proper oche with the raised toe line
Lol, yep I use duct tape !...j.d.
(02-04-2016, 10:19 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 10:07 PM)Zulu Ninja Wrote: I'm old school and just use electricians tape on the floor

I had exactly the same when I first started out haha, then I upgraded to the winmau sticker thing I got with my blade 4...now I fancy a bit more of a proper oche with the raised toe line

I have been using this setup for 20 year lol
(02-04-2016, 10:40 PM)Zulu Ninja Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 10:19 PM)Bullzeye501 Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 10:07 PM)Zulu Ninja Wrote: I'm old school and just use electricians tape on the floor

I have been using this setup for 20 year lol

If it ain't broken don't fix it right lol