Harrows Darts.

Shot Infinity 2 23g darts review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4LRznJOKOQ

Another Shot Infinity review, there is a lot in the range ya know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think its six to be exact (actually its 7 because it starts at 0) and this is the series 2 23g model which is also available in 25g and there is also a soft tip version too.

It is 90% tungsten and at present (depends on exchange rates) it retails for £51.84 at Dartswarehouse.com with free worldwide delivery, click here: Shot Infinity 2 darts

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

As with most of the Shot darts they come in very slim packaging with a slide out plastic tray and the darts are fitted with Shot Vignette flights and what look to be medium Laro stems?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PICS OF THE DARTS IN DETAIL:

CLOSE UP PICS:

Its another neat looking dart in the Infinity range and this model has a few grip options and its hard to say by the looks what style of grip its meant for immediately but it possible be all types once you have it in your fingers. The front section has a very subtle scallop which is all I can describe it as but its more like a gentle pinch but the way the grip is cut seems to make it look deeper than it actually is. I think it has a little rolling resistance there but not much back and forwards grip, its probably about a low medium. Towards the middle it is mostly smooth then you have a narrow traditional type of scallop, there is no physical grip here other than the shape of the scallop itself so its about medium level of grip then at the rear section its a traditional ring grip which is close to a high medium level of grip. From around about the middle the barrel tapers towards the rear.

DIMENSIONS:

Length:

Width:

Dimensions in detail:

WEIGHT:

Barrels are very closely matched just two hundredths of a gram between lightest and heaviest:

Weight of the full set up as supplied:

BALANCE:

With nothing attached the balance is front weighted:

With the supplied set up the balance is more centrally but perhaps still slightly towards the front:

Balance with my own medium, short and extra short nylon stems and standard flights:

MY GRIP WITH THESE DARTS:

I gripped them right on the subtle front scallop of course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts landed in the board in pretty much my usual angle:

CONCLUSION:

Well its another very nice dart in the Shot Infinity range and one that I think works quite well with a front grip. The subtle scallop makes it quite comfortable to grip but the only thing I think I would have done was maybe add some cross cut grooves for a little extra grip. But it flew pretty well with my front grip, no fishtailing or spiralling and on the whole a smooth enough flight save for a bit of spin which I seem to naturally impart on most darts anyway.

I tried it from around the narrow scallop kind of half on the scallop and half on the smooth section and although it was no where near as comfortable to grip there it felt a little better balanced and it seemed to fly a little smoother too, I was surprised at how well it flew from here overall. Could be good for a middle gripper or if your just above middle but not quite to the rear and you grip in the narrow scallop, it may be a very nicely balanced dart for you.

I tried the rear section too but it was not pretty, just felt too wrong for me and the darts flew in all directions, but as you know I am not a natural rear gripper so it be ok if you are.

For me though the darts seem best for front grippers and possibly middle to slightly past middle grippers. After playing with them for longer though I was getting a lot of close groupings with these, not always on target but very nearly.

Quality of the darts is great as usual from Shot and with a couple of slight tweaks I think it could have suited me even more but a really nice dart overall. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Summary Ratings:

Looks: 8 (look good)
Grip: 7 (1 to 10 Scale, 10 been severe grip)
Weight match: 9 (Very Close)
Quality: 8.5 (very good)
Value: 7 (ok)
Suitability for me: 7.5 (works well)

Best Feature: Comfy front grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

beautiful review as always Darren. Im a big fan of the Shot! Infinity series Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks James, yeah its a great range Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. The scallop on the front looks ideal for front grippers.
Thanks Kev Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Top class review. That dart looks good for a front gripper. Maybe add some more grip in that front scallop for a bit of extra traction and security in the grip and it could be even nicer! Cheers Getagrip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thanks mate, yeah a little extra grip and they will be perfect Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Another great review,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Love the look of these, is there another dart that has the front scallop, but with more grip you can think of?
(02-25-2016, 09:21 PM)MPete902 Wrote: Love the look of these, is there another dart that has the front scallop, but with more grip you can think of?

Cant think of any off hand but I would check Dartswarehouse.com

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Viking Raven Darts Review Used By Boris Koltsov Getagrip 11 108 1 hour ago
Last Post: elevendarter
  Shot! and Shot Gear reviewed Darts mc1958 37 6,110 11 hours ago
Last Post: mc1958
  Shot Zen Jutsu Darts Review Includes Rare 180 By Me Getagrip 8 364 06-25-2021, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot Darts Zen Tanto Darts Review Getagrip 12 562 06-24-2021, 02:07 PM
  Shot Darts Gordon Mathers Darts Review Getagrip 10 258 06-02-2021, 04:31 PM
  Shot Mindaugas Barauskas 25g Darts Review Getagrip 12 378 05-26-2021, 02:03 PM
  Shot Zen Satori Darts Review Getagrip 12 408 04-28-2021, 02:10 PM
  Shot Zen: Budo Darts Review Getagrip 4 243 04-28-2021, 02:09 PM
  Shot Warrior Tipu 23g darts review Getagrip 9 2,452 12-23-2020, 11:08 AM
  Shot Darts Kyle Anderson Battler Darts Review Getagrip 6 468 11-24-2020, 06:52 PM